What type of extra nutrients do you use?

I would use liquid azos. Y xtreme gardening and orca … they are both liquid forms of myco and bacteria that are meant for hydro

2 Likes

Thanks Chris I really appreciate the info.

1 Like

Thanks again, going to look into those now. Would it be worth switching over mid-grow or would you stick with what I’ve been doing and start with the liquid additives/beneficials on the next grow. She’s doing well currently, middle is filling up nice, appreciate the info on that as well my dude :facepunch:.

2 Likes

It wouldn’t hurt the plant or anything but if what your doing is working for you then keep on

2 Likes

At which stage do you start using Big Bud?

Weeks 2 through 4 of flower.

1 Like

Does it make sense to use mycorrhizae type supplementation to the grobo also ?

Wait nm I saw someone briefly mentioned that you can

1 Like

@SWSVIC what dose are you using for revive? Thinking about not using this unless my girl develops any issues.

Currently running 7.5 mL mixed into 3 gal. Distilled Water as part of weekly feeding program.

1 Like

My buddy at advanced says it’s made for deficiencies. Maybe used in other applications? A nitrogen boost. 1-0-0

3 Likes

I just figured I would try and do as much as possible to ensure I had no deficiencies ever. When I saw that there was a recommendation for adding it to the weekly program I figured, why the hell not.

2 Likes

I call it preventative maintenance! :wink:

2 Likes

Some people swear on it , it was one of my first questions with grobo Stephen told me , to just focus on getting her up to the second fan in veg and you will be happy , that’s just his opinion my opinion I dont use bloom booster not in a 4 foot lol box with a 100 watt led … kinda blowing cash for no reason just like Stephen said . If you want more bud it’s going to cost you more money anyway you go … I have my grobo plus a tent set up to cover that my tent stuff should be in this week so I’m already ahead of the crowd some people started and tents and liked grobos idea and bought a grobo , discreet little maintenance… that’s what this is all about . The grobo is only so big and most of you’re cannabis plant reach over you’re 4 foot mark , I was in construction for awhile and there is no way you know , unless you’re going to ruin you’re crop from light burn or mold other different causes when it comes to a tight space for a MJ plant … for example , a fish only gets as big as the tank am I right ?? Okay there you go . You can spend as much money as you want on the blook honestly recharge and revive is all you need with a little bit of hydro , you will be all set , my last plant which also is my first , in the grobo as in , all my others have been outside , I did alot of training , and it did pay off but what cut me short in the end is too much training not enough time to revive , I got to impatient… which it was my first grow so I called it quits its all a learning situation honestly . No one can tell you for sure how additives will be with you’re plant because every strain is different … untill you dial in there is no telling … no need to stress about it let the grobo do what it was made to do and you wont be sorry :slight_smile: I type books I know… lol just trying to help

8 Likes

Booster,*^

Good advice. Thank you! I do really like the Grobo, support and the community. It’s great to get feedback and help. I know it may be limited on space but it’s taught me a lot about hydro grows. I’m buying a 3X3 tent in August hoping to learn more about growing cannabis in a different medium.

2 Likes