What the heck is this in my coco pod! Urgent!

@Azuri oh I didn’t take it like that … I was just saying the seed game out my way is pretty nuts… I just look for stabil genetics to avoid bananas and herms in my opinion I like gas smelling strains hence my favorite of all tile is og kush :pray:t2::star_struck: but yea wish everyone was closer so we could share and toke up lol

2 Likes

Love them too, I would like to know of some strains similar sold in Canada. I got my hands on a sativa once called Jet Fuel, loved it. I typically go indica I struggle finding hard hitting sativas I get all my smoke from the Weed Capital of Canada (maybe the world, lol) BC. It’s where I learned to grow hydro before it came mainstream…ok rambling now, lol.

1 Like

@Azuri jet fuel is no joke !!! Marking words it will be a trending flower … I see it happening already out my way… but I can name a few seeds Banks that carry a lot of the stuff I see and they are reputable growers … neptune seed bank has inhouse6290 and seeds here now has some big dogs too… I forgot who carries mycotek seeds but all his strains are gas most of them are crossed with stabile ogkb2.0 or gg4 or some other gas … he has this raspberry ice that is nutssssssssssssssssssssssss and smells like the dankest og ever

2 Likes