What strains should we test in the Grobo next?

Hi everyone,

We here at Grobo headquarters have been running tests for a couple of years now and really want to hear from you! What are you wanting to see us test next? You can select up to 3!

• Strawberry Cough - Sativa Dominant Hybrid
  • Granddady Purps - Indica Dominant Hybrid
  • Durban Poison - Pure Sativa
  • Blue Dream - 50/50 Hybrid
  • Blueberry - Pure Indica
  • Sour Diesel - Sativa Hybrid
  • White Cookies - Indica Hybrid
  • Northern Lights - Pure Indica

0 voters

Stephen

2 Likes

I’m really interested to see how diverse the Grobo regimen is between strains, and to see if really there is that much of a difference.

1 Like

Just like your sibling that loves a food you hate, we have found strains all like something a bit different. Maximizing quality and yield is a delicate balance that our recipes assist with.

2 Likes

**It would great to have pre-tested all the strains of bud for the Grobo. The next best thing would be to have a maximum yield setting for auto flowering feminized strains without sacrificing quality using the Grobo App. This way the averages would be in the consumers’ favour, until such time as both the community and the developers such as yourself are able to find the max yield per strain. I don’t want see a lack of quality coming in the name of yield. The Grobo should be able to handle both aspects of growth (yield & quality) without issues. **

** Also, it would be cool to grow more than one plant at a time, perhaps even different strains in one Grobo. Could this happen in theory?**

1 Like

I would absolutely love to test all of the 779 strains that Leafly currently lists. I can just see all of the Grobo units lined up with a different strain in each one. We have been testing with several different strains and are always getting new ones from our potential seed partners. We are focused on both quality (Finding best nutes & seeds) and quantity (advanced techniques & light spectrum).

You certainly could grow out two different fem autos, but you will have to do some Low Stress Training to get them away from each other a bit.

1 Like

I have a nice Pineapple Express seed waiting for me to use in the Grobo, so… test that one plz!

1 Like

Is it one of the G13 labs beans?

Indeed it is!

I’m also holding onto a Pineapple Chunk from Barney’s Farm.
A Red Dragon from Barney’s farm…
A Cookies Kush from Barney’s farm…
and a Crocketts Tangie.

So… yea, those would be great too!

1 Like

I’m running a Red Dragon now, can’t wait until she gets into flower…

1 Like

Awesome!!! Keep me posted!!

I would be really interested to know how Durban Poison would do in such a confined space. Being a sativa, I know it grows quite tall and typically is only suited for growing outdoors. But the effects and tastes of Durban Poison are something quite remarkable. Being able to grow such an amazing strain in such a controlled, confined space would be absolutely amazing.

4 Likes

When’s it going to start flowering

I second this.

Did you grow pure sativa or at least sativa dominant strains with grobo? Would be interesting to hear about the results.

1 Like

((#CastMyVote)):

Don’t forget to show your Grows to us as well: :groboone::green_thumb:

--

:wink::nerd_face:

3 Likes

I think you guys should start testing out seeds from oni seed co and Harry palms I currently have Harry palms sour garlic cookies going in my machine and I’m running it as lemon garlic og im very excited to see how this turns out

1 Like

Welcome Billy my friend you finally made it to the boards. Good luck with your grow.

3 Likes

Sour garlic cookies by Harry palms (Currently running it now)
City slicker (greenpoint seeds)
Gmo
Tropicana cookies
Mimosa
Mac 1

Thanks @Billybendo,

Good stuff! I don’t check here much anymore as we have a new recipe request feature. If you’re strain is not on our list, you can add any recipe requests HERE.

Cheers,
Stephen

PS - I just responded to your support ticket. :slight_smile:

1 Like