What Shift Schedule with pre-grown female?

My female is a King Louis that I got at about 4-5 weeks old and now she’s about 7-8 weeks (2-3 weeks in my grobo) old and is burning up from me mistakenly leaving it on the initial cycle instead of adjusting it accordingly to its actual grow stage.

Can anyone tell me which cycle I should switch it to? I recently just switched it to Day 1 of Late Vegetation but could it be even further along?

Also what can I do about the burning leaves? Adjust the position to the side of the walls? Or dim the light or misdirect it with some reflectors or something?

Anything helps, thanks :v:t4::heart:

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

I would do an extreme top extend veg a little and go from there… you have no space and haven’t even gone through stretch yet … you need space to flower

5 Likes

I’m sorry :neutral_face: I’m a noob at this growing stuff and don’t understand all of the growing verbiage, but do you mean I should extend the top of the Grobo by physically constructing it into a taller unit or doing something with the vegetation grow cycle? @chris_barfield

I switched all the way to the “Flowering” Cycle since it’s reached the peak of the maximum height and is making the top guys a little too crispy. There’s a bunch of white hairs already and since I’m at around 7-8 weeks old, I think this may be the best solution to save this girl.

Please let me know if this is a dumb move or not, thanks!

1 Like

1 Like

No I meant chop off the tops till the plant is low and extend the veg cycle through the app … but if you already put her into flower then honestly you might have to chop the tops off and make due or just let her grow but she is way too close to the light and will suffer light/heat stress

1 Like

So chop the tops off no matter what, check.

The app allows myself to go to whatever cycle I want and I just only switched it less than 12 hours ago.

So I have I the opportunity to go back and to extend the vegetation cycle as per your first words of advice and will go do that. Thank you so much for the clarification.

2 Likes

Yes flip it back you should be fine.

2 Likes

The trim I did my best to carefully set it up for a plumper grow

Should I go even further?

2 Likes

The term stretch is used when your plant is in transition from vegetative state to flower it will grow double if not more. So keep that in mind your plant will at least double in size. So yes you’d have to cut more off but you can shock your plant if you take too much at a time.

1 Like

Sounds good, I’ll bring it even further down, after how i see it reacts to this first haircut. Thank you so much, this community is awesome and so helpful.

2 Likes

It’s the way society and the world would be

2 Likes