What is the best strain for headache or migraine?

I want to plant my own seed but I am not really sure which strain is good for the migraine and headache. I intend to have my own garden for my personal use… lol
but seriously, I need to know whats the best strain and where to get those seeds asap!

1 Like

Try some of these…

4 Likes

Wow thats a lot! Which one is easy to grow? can you tell me which of these are easy to manage in my garden?

`what type of garden are we talking about? (growing medium/ grobox, tent, outside)
These are all feminized photoperiod strains.

1 Like

@whiskdiet,

strain for headache or migraine

Bplatinum9

[#ChampionToMe] :clap:

((#ForTheWin)): :clap:

((#Headache)): ((#Migraine)): :face_with_head_bandage::exploding_head:

https://www.allgrowers.com/search?q=headache%20

OG Kush Marijuana Strain

ACDC Marijuana Strain

Harlequin Marijuana Strain

Purple Kush Marijuana Strain

((#SomeReads)): :open_book::wink:

((#ISearchedIt)): :spider_web::computer::computer_mouse:

--

:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

Bloodydrake

((#ForTheWin)): :clap:

--

:thinking::innocent:

6 Likes

I’m currently Growing Blueberry from Canuk Seeds…It was a freebee when I ordered a Royal Queen Seeds Fem mixer pack from www.truenorthseedbank.com

The description from canuk seeds homepage says this about this strain.
canukseeds blueberry
Quote"

The sweet flavor of fresh blueberries combine with relaxing effects to produce a long-lasting sense of euphoria.

Blueberry is a perfect strain for medical users to suppress pain and relieve stress used most commonly for ADD/ADHD, Anxiety, Arthritis, Bipolar Disorder, Cancer, Depression, Headaches, Migraines, and PTSD, while connoisseurs and growers admire the strain its colorful hues and high THC %.

Although some of the blue from the mother has been lost in the cross, about 50% of this strain retains the blue and 100% it’s mother fruity taste."

so it might be worth considering.

5 Likes

tent. I really plan to have it inside a tent

1 Like

wow, this is very helpful. I read in one articles that her brain tumor was healed I am just now sure what specific strain was he talkin about.

3 Likes

If you have ever grown you shouldn’t have a problem growing any strain.
I think I put mostly feminized photoperiods that can be supercropped, lollipopped and topped with less strain than a Auto that doesn’t have enough time to recover from the stress.

2 Likes