What is causing this?

Ok this is my second grow and my lower leaves keep getting weird. I cleaned the water reservoir and my sensors. Im thinking it’s giving too much of one of the nutrients. I use distilled/RO water. TIA

4 Likes

Do you have a ec and ph meter to double check the water measurements? If so what are the reading?

And I will submit a ticket as well

3 Likes

Your top grow seems to be doing well, remove the affected leaves and watch for the problem to see if it starts to spread, sometimes ph can be off but if you start to adjust it now it could cause another fluctuation that may already have been corrected.

6 Likes

Yep, I’d say you might be right @Bplatinum9

3 Likes

I do not but will b picking one up. But I don’t know what this recipe calls for as far as ideal PH…:thinking:

1 Like

So it started doin the same on the first set of leaves, once there was enough fresh growth, I clipped the first 2 leaves that were “infected”. Everything was looking good but I noticed 2dys ago the lowest 2 leaves are now doin the same…

2 Likes

Submit a ticket for a ph adjustment asap!
Looks a bit like calcium deficiency.
Have you checked all your hoses to make sure there are no kinks or stuck/ closed lines?
Did you choose the correct recipe?
I trust you have checked to make sure your air pump and air stone were working properly and bottom fan Is on.
Use a permanent marker to mark where your nutrient levels are as of now so that you can use this information to trouble shoot going forward.
Let us know when your ticket is answered so we can follow to help maintain your grow.

4 Likes

I’ve used the permanent marker since I got it over a year ago. Best way to know :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Great minds think alike🤓

3 Likes

Guess I’m still new to this, what do you mean by submit a ph adjustment ticket? Yes air stone is working, both fans are running, and no kinks in any lines. Also yes correct recipe selected. Thanks for the insight guys👌

3 Likes

I do recall during this cycle (on a diff recipe) only the lower fan should b running, but both are running now…

1 Like

Yes the second fan doesn’t come on until like the 22nd day.
Submitting a ticket for any reason: Submit a request – Grobo Help Center

3 Likes

Cut off the damaged leaf and the new one will grow

3 Likes

She’s adjusting to her environment and needs time. Stay on top of your drain/fills and she’ll be good to go by late veg-

4 Likes

@Jerame,

((#WelcomeBack)): :wave::wink:

((#TeamHasGotYouCovered)): :clap:

--

:clap:

3 Likes