What if i dont know the strain of my seed

I’d start with generic hybrid, when your leaves form that will be the indicator as to whether or not it’s indica or sativa, or hybrid. Sativa grow very narrow serrated leaves where as indicas grow very fat serrated leaves. Take a look at the many grows on the forum and see what I mean. :+1::v:

8 Likes

I’m growing a mystery seed now. I used the generic hybrid grow. Like @Osage said just wait and see what she is and the put a ticket in and grobo will switch it up!

3 Likes

@Dew @Osage thank you all for the help this really is a friendly helpful fourm as i been seeing and others replying osage and dew ive seen your old grows recently doing research and those are really nice plants cant wait to start growing. Also how do i put a ticket in?

3 Likes

@Exodus1992 @LtcTerps thank you aswell for the help i would have mentioned you on the other post but it wouldnt let me do more than 2.

2 Likes

No big, welcome to the community. In the app click on the support tab and then fill stuff out and grobo team will see and email back mostly within 24hours. If not refer here till support answers.:+1:

2 Likes

Here’s my new girls, both grobo and soil:

6 Likes

@JonnyMotaGrower,

((#Welcome)):

((#Generic)):

This Team has got you covered…

Strain Breeder
Cannabis - Auto - Generic Generic
Cannabis - Hybrid - Generic Generic
Cannabis - Mother - Generic Perpetual Vegetative Mode
Cannabis - Sativa - Generic Generic
Cannabis - Drying Mode 5 Day Dry Mode

((Support)):

https://support.grobo.io

:wave::wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart:

--
@JonnyMotaGrower,

((#LoveHowThisWorks))… :wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::rofl:

1 Like

Lookin great, ones in the soil…:ok_hand:

2 Likes

What’s deal with ur nutrients @Osage? U take them out often? Or doing ur own nutrients?

1 Like

Yeah, I use my own nutes and ph myself. I don’t get ph swings this way. And can control the amount of nutrients she gets also. Had that issue in the beginning, and it stunted her growth, so I made an executive decision :+1::v::joy:

3 Likes

Which nutrients r u using?

Advanced nutrients ph perfect line​:+1::v:

1 Like

Wow those are some really beautiful plants you got there. I see you do not have any nute bottles connected are you adding in your own nutes?

3 Likes

Do you think i should order a second set of nutes to be shipped with my grobo?

2 Likes

Up 2 u

Would i need it to change the bottles for the first grow or will they last the 3 to 4 months?

I ordered second set and have them available. One set should last one grow for sure if everything goes well. Wouldn’t worry about it till ur in flowering stage.

Thank you so much about to purchase my grobo still stuck on which one though since im not to sure what the differences are.

1 Like

@JonnyMotaGrower,

((#Nutients)):

You’ll have it for the next grow too…

Yes

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

So basically i can chose whether or not i want to pay an extra 200 for a window.

2 Likes