What hose is this? [RESOLVED]

Hey guys so I was cleaning my roots out I ended up cutting a hose can someone tell me what hose this is and what size or where I can get a new ?

1 Like

Air stone. Plugs into bottom stone

2 Likes

Thanks a lot Todd can I use this and is it a stAndard size ? Or is there a connector where I can just connect them back together

1 Like

The aerator is attached in the middle of the bottom of the reservoir.
Can you just plug it back in?

2 Likes

If the air tube doesn’t reach the stone at the bottom, you can fix it by using a air tube quick connect instead of rerouting your airline from the pump to the airstone

1 Like

Thanks that’s exactly what I was woundering now do you happen to know the size I need or where I can order one

I believe the tubes are 3/16" (5mm) but not 100% sure. If you measure the diameter and its 5mm then these quick 5mm quick connect should work.

https://www.amazon.com/Metalwork-Plastic-Straight-Pneumatic-Connector/dp/B07CG5MTXS

If you don’t know the size, I would take a cutting of the hose and bring to a hardware store, you should be able to find the correct size there.

Hey @Simplegardener17,

This just in from our hardware lead! 1/4" o.d, 1/8" i.d

If you can’t source it locally, let our support team know at support@grobo.io and we can hook you up. :wink:

Cheers,
Stephen

5 Likes

Thank Steve :+1:t2:I just contacted then hoping you guys can help me out so I can continue my growing :laughing:

2 Likes
  • ([RESOLVED]):

--

:wink:

3 Likes