What happened?!

Hey, growers!!

I left my girl alone for six days while I went out of town. She looked amazing and healthy when I left. Came home to this. What happened?!

This was her last week:

2 Likes

Is your unit dosing nutrients correct? also did you skip to that day and stage in your grobo that it was on in the start?

1 Like

Many factors come to play here. do you have bubbles going in the grobo what’s the room temp what is the water temp is your coco pod dry how do your roots look take pictures and post them also pick of your stem by the pod so we can determine what’s going on

3 Likes

Nutes appear to be going good. Water is bubbling. Room temp is 71 degrees outside of the Grobo. I transferred the plant from the Start in the normal way. :man_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

Coco pod is dry. Don’t have a read on the water temp. Here are the roots.

2 Likes

She’s also got a flower popping on the top…

2 Likes

What about your stem where is meets with coco pod … how are the nutrients doing

2 Likes

Stem at the coco pod.

3 Likes

I can’t see how she’s salvageable, especially with a flower popping out way too early on top.

1 Like

I would restart, and I hate to say this but it might would be beneficial to start with a seed in the grobo itself rather than using the start if it is the only plant you are growing so that way you don’t have transplant stress to your plant!

1 Like

Totally agree. Already done! GDP #2 just born. Thanks for your help, everyone! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

If the coco pod was dry, then there was not enough water. You need to fill at least every other day. Also consider adding Hydroguard to protect the roots.

Give it a day or so once you make sure it has water to see what happens.

2 Likes

- - - [2021-09.29]:

@Unicron,

• (#TeamHasGotYouCovered): {:green_thumb:}:

• (I’m Sorry This Happened): (Before You Get Too Far Along):

• (PutInATicket): [:ticket: :tickets: :sos:]: {ClickHere}:

• (You Can Put In A Ticket [:tickets:] To See If Support Can Check To See If Your System Is Running Correctly):

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

1 Like