Wedding Cake Grow **Harvested**

Todd said exactly what I was thinking also

4 Likes

Thank you guys @OrionsCeiling @Todd.grobo @Mpower11 :+1:

3 Likes

Quick update: She’s still stretching but I think I’ve gotten her under control.

Chopped off some offshoot branches. I’m really surprised on how resilient and happy she looks even after the super cropping and defoliation. She still has a good amount of offshoot branches and a few burned leaves that I’m planning to remove by tomorrow. She currently looks really bare to me lol.

Before haircut:

After haircut and tying down the super cropped branches:

4 Likes

A big improvement with room to keep going
Fingers crossed for ya

4 Likes

I noticed the peat pot holder came off. I’m not sure what to do here as the plant is too tall to get the peat holder back on and I can’t open the lid. I think I’m going to hold up the plant with ties so the pod doesn’t fall completely in the water

6 Likes

Day 74 Flower 16/41

Had to chop off some bud sites on top due to light burn. I’m not sure how much bud I’ll get from this grow but I’m happy to say that she isn’t stunted and she still looks healthy. All the bud sites are exposed to the light so there won’t be any undeveloped buds.

I can probably cut off a couple more big fan leaves but I’m tempted to leave them on for this grow and see how it works out. And maybe on my next grow I’ll give her a heavier defoliation.

2 Likes

Sucks man exactly the same thing I went thru :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

haha it’s ok. I did things differently this grow and learning a lot from it :joy: :+1:

2 Likes

Totally agree at first I wasn’t gonna attempt another royal :crown: gorilla :gorilla: in the grobo again but I actually thought :thought_balloon: to myself actually it’s a challenge so as soon as I’m done :white_check_mark: with my gsc auto I’m giving her another shot in the box :package::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

haha cool, you get to apply what you learned from your 1st grow to your 2nd royal gorilla grow. I’m thinking about growing some blueberry muffin for my next grow because it was my 1st grow. We’ll see! :grin:

4 Likes

:yum: sounds gd :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Day 83 Flower 25/41

Hey guys, I noticed some stuff that looks like sacs/balls on the plant. Should I remove them? Other than having to chop off some more light burned bud, she’s looking good to me. I definitely could have done a better job in super cropping the plant.

3 Likes

I think your ok @Aang
Well get some second opinions though.
Plant is stressed from the light hut otherwise is a beast.

4 Likes

@Aang,

• (#TeamHasGotYouCovered): {:green_thumb:}:

• (It Looks Like White Flower Coming From This Area, -So- I Agree With @Todd.grobo On This One):

- - -

@Aang,

• (#YourGrowYourCall): (That Would Be A Good Call To Make, She Has Plenty On Top To Work On):

- - -

@Aang,

• (I Am So Sorry To See This On Your Buds): {:scream:}:

• (#TeamHasGotYouCovered): {:green_thumb:}:

• ((#Harvesting)): (#Congratulations): :older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

--

:older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

7 Likes

thank you @Todd.grobo @SilverGrobo for confirming!
In this case, should I remove the little calyxes since it doesn’t seem like it’ll grow much and to allow the plant to focus its energy elsewhere?

3 Likes

At this point youd be better off removing some fan leaves and leave those imo

5 Likes

Day 99

I’m thinking about a week more in flower and then I’ll put her in flush. What do you guys think? How’s she looking? I got my mason jars ready :slight_smile:

Bot pics:

Mid:

Top:

6 Likes

U did a gd job :+1:t2: Taking them away from that light :bulb: the buds look :eyes: nice :+1:t2: :dash::seedling:

4 Likes

Beauty @Aang looks like you have your timing Perfect. Happy to see this one finish out

4 Likes

thanks @Choppo0816 @Todd.grobo. I’m so excited to finish this grow. She looks really frosty and I love Wedding Cake

3 Likes