Website issues [RESOLVED]

Anyone else having issues with the support part of the site? I can’t log in and submit a support ticket could you possibly help @bjorn ?

1 Like

Happy to help out. Do you have any screenshots of what you’re trying to access and any errors you’re getting?

1 Like

First is log in I press sign in and nothing

@bjorn

Then I press the cookies notification on the top and it sends me to this screen and it stays this way

1 Like

Thanks! I’m seeing the same problem on my iPhone in Safari.

These instructions will help you enable cookies in Safari: Why am I unable to log in to Help Center in Safari or on iOS devices? – Zendesk help

Once you’ve changed the settings, close Safari and re-open it on your phone. (Double tap the home screen or pull up from the bottom on new phones to see all apps, then swipe the app up to close it).

Alternatively, Chrome seemed to work easily once I pressed the “Click to enable cookies” button!

Let me know if this doesn’t work for you.

1 Like

Ok I’m in but having trouble seeing where to submit a ticket.

@bjorn can you guys just check my ph for now? It’s around 7 and don’t want to burn my seedling.

The easiest way to submit a ticket is just to email support@grobo.io then you don’t have to login at all.

If you can send your ticket there then they’ll be able to pull up your unit information and help out!

4 Likes

Sent

1 Like

((#[RESOLVED])):

--

:wink:

--

((#SorrySoSlow)): :sob:

((#HappyTimes)): :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart::wink:

happy-laugh--

--

2 Likes

No never got response back.

1 Like

Download google chrome, thats what I use

2 Likes

The issuse is resolved @SilverGrobo @Hazy_Hoose my apologies it’s the main reason I want to get in touch that hasn’t been resolved

2 Likes

@Wolf1,

Are you good now?

Cheers,
Stephen

2 Likes

Yes very much so. Thank you @Stephen

2 Likes

Awesome, just checking. :wink:

Have a great weekend,
Stephen

2 Likes