Water level question

Hello will grobo notify me when more water is needed my plant is super healthy looking but the water tank is really low. Thank you. I’m also about to top and trim some low fan leaves but not sure if I should do it with water level so low.

2 Likes

Yes :joy::+1::v:

2 Likes

Hey Chef,

Your notifications will tell you to drain and fill the unit every week, and as the plant gets bigger, to do an additional fill 1/2 way between your drain/fills. So for example, if you usually drain/fill the unit on Sunday, then add water (no draining, just fill) on Wednesday.

The unit does not currently tell the user when the water is low, but this feature is in the works.

Cheers,
Stephen

4 Likes

((#GoodToKnow)):

:wink:

2 Likes

Generally what I’ve read growers doing, and I’ve been doing, is doing the mid-way fils during veg and as it gets to flower just topping off twice. It won’t let you overfill.

2 Likes

It’s not supposed to let you overfill, but my unit has overflowed, just once but I have only been going for a month.

happened to me once and I think it had to do with my chiller but i have seen others experience mystery leaks or spills :man_shrugging: Nothing to crazy tho especially with how well support handles things

3 Likes

Allsymantics.com :man_facepalming::joy: