Water changing, silly?

I got an alert Monday to change water and I wasn’t able to until today but, in two days I start late vegetation, should I change water today and change it again in two days with the new stage?

2 Likes

Hey @mmalo77 You can do the water change within a day or two of the notifications and things will be ok. I saw the plant had rebounded and was looking real good! As far as the schedule, I would advance her to Late Veg and then perform the drain/fill. She is large enough now to handle the extra nutes and high fill.

2 Likes

Yes doing much better!! Awesome thanks for the tips.

2 Likes

The only time the Grobo distribute nuts its when you do the weekly fill/drain sequence.
(but Ph is monitored 24/7)

I like to decide if I delay or advance to next phase just before I do that weekly fill/drain sequence, this way you will have the desired nutriments.

And yes, you can delay a few days. At the end, it all finish with pure water for 10 days, so this plant can handle an extra day with a bit less nuts (as long a you add water)

2 Likes

You seem to be my go to here lol, so instead of making another new post I’ll just ask you lol. Do you know if all strains should go into late vegetation? I extended the early veg a week and went to go into late yesterday but it just says transition then flower. She’s still so teeny

Sorry to bug you if you don’t know! Again it is an auto

3 Likes

Oh hey! The plant is an autoflower, I forgot that, so there won’t show a late veg. It just moves to transition. You’ll be fine in transition!

3 Likes

Life saver. Thank you for the response :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Life saver. Thank yooou! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I am learning something new here (as i never grow autos)

Cool

2 Likes