Wappa, indica

Thank you.
It’s stacking properly because all the bud sites got tons of light early. They really are impressive. This definitely is a good grobo strain.

5 Likes

Have u grown b4?

Ive had the grobo since early 2018. I have 5 successful grows with smoked harvest. 2 harvests that went to edibles directly rather than discard and about 7 or 8 fails. I dont add extra things and am essentially just running the unit.

2 Likes

For all those looking at their pods. Dont worry be happy
This is 100 days in top of my pod.
Also threw in some new bud tops

10 Likes

My bad I meant have u grown this strain b4

Not this specific no. My wife likes wappa though so give it a try

1 Like

:raised_hands::fire::drooling_face: they looking beautiful!

2 Likes

Yeah im getting stocked. Not the most fragrant smell compared to others but the stems have weight.

3 Likes

A week from finishing flowering. Likely to extend but well see. @SWSVIC your a week behind but looking close yeah? Any amber in yours yet.

10 Likes

Great looking buds Todd. No amber on my end just yet. Top of the canopy is clouding up nicely, lower levels still quite clear. I’m getting antsy! Haha.

This is my favorite time. No trimming or anything just wait. Ez pz. Lol.
Im almost out of #4 on both grows lol so my grow my be done sooner than later. Hoping to ripen her in flush

2 Likes

Haha I’m sure after a couple more grows I’ll feel the same. On this first grow after so much involvement in the earlier stages, this feels quite boring (other than watching your buds grow of course).

3 Likes

Youll enjoy the downtime. A successful harvest is a lot of work.

3 Likes

Can’t wait! :grimacing:

1 Like

Holy moley those buds are beautiful! Well done, sir!!!

2 Likes

The stretch stopped about 12 days ago and i dropped the pod 80 percent in. Had to drop the last bit in now. Shes still reaching
Thats as close as i can get to showing how close she is.

8 Likes

She was still stretching!?? Wow! Great job. Looks like this is one best yielding strains on Grobo

2 Likes

Funny story about this. Wappa is one of our preferred strains. And Zenabis has actually many strains we like. I saw it was grobo preferred strain so why not. Seems to be doing well and as opposed to past photos i have ive cut the right places at the right time.

5 Likes

Grobo preferred strain? Not sure if I understand…

Grobo has “recommended” or preferred strains in the recipe list. I suspect previously tested by Grobo

2 Likes