Wappa, indica

I noticed my roots looked like that last week after a d/f and they were resting against the nute tube holder, looked down and there was the brown residue on it, anyway I just moved it away and wiped it off. A couple days later the roots were clearing up. But it did look like rot to me, I smelled it, felt it. Damn near violated her…lol. we’re not far in growth time so that’s what I’m guessing it could be :man_shrugging:. Who knows of that’s attributed to the dead leaf, mine did not do that.

4 Likes

One doing well. One not.

7 Likes

Try adding a couple caps of h2o2 to the res for a couple days and see if it clears up?
You don’t use hydroguard or anything of the sort if I recall correctly

1 Like

dont have any additives on hand for the grobo no

1 Like

Well when I got my first (and only thankfully) bout of rot I just added a couple caps of h2o2 to the res for a couple days until I got the hydroguard. Could try what @vegetato did and soak in a diluted h2o2 solution and see if that helps too?

2 Likes

Tbh. One is a small airstone one is large. Droopy is small and roots were wrapped bad. Moved things around well see if that helps when she wakes up
I don’t think its rot or anything. Ive had that and its not that

4 Likes

Oh well then I bet that has something to do with it then, she does have that lack of oxygen look to her now that you said that lol

3 Likes

assuming that’s it i added a 2nd stone when she woke up. See if that works.
Quick tip for putting in a spare pump hose down the back. Take a WD40 red spray nosel and shove it into the air hose. Now stuff down the back of your unit and pull out the bottom power area. Good to go and no fiddling

6 Likes

Replaced the light on my grobo and added wifi extender and now wont power on. How long before my plant dies?
@Stephen
@Azuri
@Bplatinum9
@Russel_Richardson
@SilverGrobo
@chris_barfield

1 Like

@Todd.grobo Sorry to hear of these issues my man, hope it is resolved as soon as possible. Is the light for beta testing or just replacing the standard light?

Standard replacement. That unit is 2. Im getting red light power cycle issues.
This is my current fix.

8 Likes

MacGuyver :muscle::muscle:

4 Likes

Makes me wonder - What is the lifespan on these lights ?

2 Likes

Average lifespan for similar grow lights is 10,000 hours.

1 Like

Then im over 16000 hours on that light. I think you can see a bulb burnt out in it. But now that neither light works just using spare parts from friends. Otherwise not sure. Pump is external so bubbles covered but no sensors or drain and fill

3 Likes

So all your parts have failed basically? How old is the unit?

1 Like

That’s an impressive amount of time for a grow light. Hope you and the Grobo Team are able to get it squared away ASAP.

2 Likes

Its under extended warranty just trying to save plant

4 Likes

I hope everything gets resolved soon!

3 Likes

Yeah me too
I have no idea how effective this led is but light is light atm.

4 Likes