Wappa, indica

really great looking harvest! glad you got it thru with the broken pump :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Nice review @Todd.grobo … appreciate the outro prespective on the grow! That kinda stuff helps others learn some more…

Terpinoline ? Hell yes! One of my faves!

I downloaded the pics (since im on PC) and zoomed in to see those trichomes, good shit! Very frosty. I know you said 3.5/5 but if we think about the discussion moments ago on the Black Market vs Grobo weed, I’m sure you’re beyond good :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Agreed. But other strains have been excessively more frosty than this so the scale of 5 is only based on what ive seen.

2nd plant cominh

10 Likes

2nd harvest.
54g for both. Creepy hey. Plants knows something we dont. @Stephen why is this a recommended grow from grobo? Size or experience?
Same strain. Same time
Extra fan added. See above benefits
Extra nutrients added through grow to flower not added by grobo. Opinion. Enhanced bud clusters, size, crystals and tricomes. All 4.5 out of 5
Smell is like 4 of 5 as compared to the other. Pungeant but not a wall.
Until @Stephen posted his video today i always thought it was weird my cannabis never looked like anything i bought before. Now i know. We knew that crystal was super potent. When we smoke the collected crystal its usually OP. :cupid:

6 Likes

13 Likes

Did you just harvest your grow from the 2nd machine? If so that’s crazy that it’s 54g for both haha

3 Likes

3.8 oz
Yeah
I had to test the scale a few times. The bud was definitely denser but less buds. They were predominantly bigger as well. Entire thumb vs a part of my pinky. Im ok with that. I have 3 more to grow so i think ill hit higher knowing what i know

11 Likes

Awesome work as expected Brother! Buds look :fire: and there’s plenty of them! Very much appreciate you for all the help that you offer us through your thread and by posting on ours. A true gentleman you are :facepunch:. I’ve gotta ask, what’s next?!

6 Likes

You both just graduated together… Grobo Class of Summer/Fall 2020! hahaha

5 Likes

Great stuff dude, two awesome plants! What do you think caused the density increase? Any idea?

3 Likes

I dont have a ton to play with and no money cause of covid so ill likely stick with at least another wappa although i want to try a new strain. Then i could come back to 2 more wappas after.

3 Likes

I definitely think the extra nutrients bulked her up. Bud spacing is the same on both but density is heavier on sense8 grow. Do i think that was exclusively it, yes.
Branch structure and growth was identical on both which meant i was having to brace or hold it in place in the same spots on both.
I dont think the stress of broken light hurt her.
Especially as i have 2 five week old canuk seeds in a tent under that light doing better than i hoped.

4 Likes

Try out one of those Jamaican seeds for your next grow!

3 Likes

I have been very much against adding after market to the grobo, but the product helps. Its not deniable. Until grobo starts sharing data or customizing it more with our input grobo will never be able to participate in enhancing your yields.

2 Likes

No more chances with non guaranteed females.

3 Likes

Started 3rd seed of 5 to test my theory before i double up for the last two again.
Always a reminder to check your unit and parts periodically
Pod looked dry which to me meant not enough bubbles. Sure enough upon looking no bubbles. All it took was jiggling my aerator and cords in the back and shes back on.

Will likely only post final weight for 3rd plant

12 Likes

Just tested some at 32 days cured. Rocking solid. No cough. Great smells. Rather distinct flavor. I can almost taste it.
I remember your right around same time
Tested it yet?

11 Likes

Not yet, 30 days is on the 23rd, very much looking forward to it!

4 Likes

what extra nutrients do you use