Wappa, indica

All of them are doing it but most are up top. So yes.

1 Like

Damn those flowers look so intriguing and exquisite! Nice pics… I’d like to see it without the blurple light… wish Grobo wasn’t such a pain to get the light to stay on for pics ><

3 Likes

Going to be a nice yield that’s fashur cant wait to here final weight. Looks great nice job todd👌

1 Like

I go for quality over quantity but have somehow managed to increase harvests every grow. So slow to ripen compared to other plants ive had

6 Likes

Cut one down today.
Some samples for now

16 Likes

20 Likes

I already know what ill do differently on the next 3 wappas.
Gonna cut off small off shoot branches next grow and only leave 6 colas to beef up

10 Likes

Awh shit that looks awesome! Nice plant! Great harvest!!

4 Likes

That’s what I’ll do on my current grow thank you! Gonna kill it w this first grow :muscle:t4::ok_hand:t4:

3 Likes

- - -

• ((#Harvesting)): (#CongratulationsChampion): :older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

--

:older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

3 Likes

Looks like a lovely harvest! The bud is amazing!

3 Likes

Nice stuff @Todd.grobo !!! Great plant !

2 Likes

I can almost taste it lol

2 Likes

Oddly as compared to past grows the smell seems less. Could be i had covid in spring (havent been antibody tested yet but sick for 2 months).
Could be the strain or just less smell.
The plants essentially grew until the plant seemed done. I say seemed done because theyre finishing different timss and in basing it on what the plant is doing not what is nesc recommended
Both grows were 150 days. Long for a grow but really only a month more than a regular photo period. My tests i ran did provide different results so when i get both weighed ill have to do up a full post explaining

4 Likes

2nd plant down. She collapsed pulling her out due to weight. Very strong smell cutting her.
Good thing i did. Main pump dead and my backup pump running at 30 percent. Roots destroyed everything. Everything was connected and came out as a clump lol. Some super solid weighted buds. Super solid.
Dry weight in 3 to 5 days.

19 Likes

Can’t wait to see the dry weights :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: you sir grew some amazing buds nice job :+1:

5 Likes

Thank you. The real test is smoking it. For us anyways. However this compares to my past grow which was headband by humboldt. Im hoping for a similar weight to be honest. There were some minor test differences which ill post with the final weight

9 Likes

Congrats on that harvest! :grin:

4 Likes

Sitting down to trim and final weigh

16 Likes

The bud looks frosty. Excited to hear your final weight results and smoke test!

4 Likes