Wappa, indica

Yes. Thats the plan

3 Likes

4 days in one unit has popped already. Im impressed.

2 Likes

10 Likes

ones bent neck lady.

2 Likes

@Todd.grobo,

((#ItIsAlive)): :innocent: (Congratulations): (ForBothOfThem): (:handshake:)

((#IWillWatchYouGrow)): :herb::seedling:(:eyes:)

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart::baby:

@Todd.grobo,

• ([:scream:] I am so sorry this happened to you): (It won’t take long to stress her out): (I would put in a [:ticket:] for now): (Have a [Back-up AirStone Pump] would help): (Try going back to before the [wifi Extender]): (Hope you didn’t short out your [Grobo] components): (Let us know how it goes): :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers:

• ((#PagingDrStephen)): @stephen :sos:

• @Stephen = :mage::mask::stethoscope::wink:

--

:telephone_receiver::bell:

3 Likes

Day 6.

Sensations machine

6 Likes

Sense8 wappi

5 Likes

Day 14 total for both wappa.

5 Likes

both pods were very wet and.both plants started to lean. After popping the pods up an inch and still wet and cold i pulled higher and put a fan on one and the other with toothpick. Both dried off thus dampening avoided.
These 2 plants are comparable in size to the 2 in dirt pots outside. Those have been growing for 4 weeks

6 Likes

Anyone seen this before?
Doesnt seem to be spreading… but.

Only that leaf and the one across from it look like that as you can see in the zoom out

3 Likes

Looks like he took a L for the other leaves! :fallen_leaf: :pray:

3 Likes

Yeah it looks recovered too. Just concered about the roots. @Stephen

I noticed my roots looked like that last week after a d/f and they were resting against the nute tube holder, looked down and there was the brown residue on it, anyway I just moved it away and wiped it off. A couple days later the roots were clearing up. But it did look like rot to me, I smelled it, felt it. Damn near violated her…lol. we’re not far in growth time so that’s what I’m guessing it could be :man_shrugging:. Who knows of that’s attributed to the dead leaf, mine did not do that.

4 Likes

One doing well. One not.

7 Likes

Try adding a couple caps of h2o2 to the res for a couple days and see if it clears up?
You don’t use hydroguard or anything of the sort if I recall correctly

1 Like

dont have any additives on hand for the grobo no

1 Like

Well when I got my first (and only thankfully) bout of rot I just added a couple caps of h2o2 to the res for a couple days until I got the hydroguard. Could try what @vegetato did and soak in a diluted h2o2 solution and see if that helps too?

2 Likes

Tbh. One is a small airstone one is large. Droopy is small and roots were wrapped bad. Moved things around well see if that helps when she wakes up
I don’t think its rot or anything. Ive had that and its not that

4 Likes

Oh well then I bet that has something to do with it then, she does have that lack of oxygen look to her now that you said that lol

3 Likes

assuming that’s it i added a 2nd stone when she woke up. See if that works.
Quick tip for putting in a spare pump hose down the back. Take a WD40 red spray nosel and shove it into the air hose. Now stuff down the back of your unit and pull out the bottom power area. Good to go and no fiddling

6 Likes