----------‐----------

10 Likes

Hope you’ve got friends to help you harvest :joy::joy:

8 Likes

One man army unfortunately :laughing:

9 Likes

Now that isn’t going to be fun but nice looking Bud’s

7 Likes

I’m in awe as a first timer. That’s some awesome colas. Congratulations. Makes me want a tent :tent: :star_struck::+1:t2:

6 Likes

Boom week 6.5
Going to pull bulky b and add fulltilt on Wednesday

10 Likes

Week 7

Extended week 6 since I noticed fox tailing on some of the buds so I wanted to take advantage of that

The flavors

15 Likes

My goodness :+1:t2::star_struck:

3 Likes

Amazing photos

3 Likes

Week 8

Flushing with just RO water and AN’s Flawless Finish. Just a week or so and they get the :axe:

Runtz Buttons

MassGas

Yellow Cake

14 Likes

All the the ladies seems to have traits of purple :purple_heart:

4 Likes

The Fade and Colors :heart: :blue_heart: :green_heart: :purple_heart: :brown_heart:

11 Likes

Love the purple coming out!!

What are you running for Day / Night temp

7 Likes

Thanks @Mpower11, doing lights on at Night makes a huge difference in temp control which probably helped with pulling the colors out. I don’t think I’ll be able to pull these colors out during the summer without using the A/C.

Day: 86-80f with CO2 and 78f during flush without CO2
Night: 74-66f

Day temps start High and taper down towards sunset
Night temps start warmer and cools down throughout the night

5 Likes

Makes sense… your dropping 10 plus F at night which is bring out all those beautiful colors…

I bet it smells great in there…

7 Likes

It smells amazing especially seeing the difference between phenos of the same strain. I got 3 mass gas. 2 which are gas pheno from their triangle kush parent and the other has a chem pheno from the chemdawg parent.

Runtz Buttons smells like candy
Banana Kush smells like artificial banana candy

6 Likes

I have never ran my lights at night time… I agree it’s best time I just love coming home and reviewing my plants during normal hours… Kind of selfish like that… haha

Are you using any source of Carbs in your feed program? Based on the buds it looks like it

4 Likes

I will never do lights on during the day again after seeing how easy it is to run them during the night. Also the less I open my tent, the more they thrive. Leaving them alone and going to Hawaii did them pretty good.

I am using a combination of FloraFlex FullTilt w/ Bulky B as my main program but I also add
Silica Blast, Canna Boost, Cannazym and Hydroguard as extra additives. I try to get as high and close to the FloraFlex EC chart if possible.

I believe Canna Boost has carbs in them and also has a lot of Kelp

I lower EC by 20% and increase volume when I see burning for 3-5 days then try to hit them with the high EC again.

6 Likes

I believe you I’m just not ready yet!! Hahaha

I still ready do like the FloraFlex lineup… Always had great results with it… Only product I wasn’t sold on was there Floraspray… Fulltilt was boss… Never tried there Bulkly B as that is a new product.

I prefer lower EC feeds… I found less is more for me… When your EC is high your always at risk of burning your plants / roots… Either way doesn’t matter they look great!! Congratulations

7 Likes

I’ve adjusted my tent to night for this grow as well. 8pm on, 2pm off for now. Then 8pm-8am for flower. I find temp control is definitely easier, especially during the winter months, plus my drivers for my main light are outside the tent as well. I have a secondary blue light for veg that turns off at 10am and a red for flower that will run all 12hrs when I get there.

7 Likes