I know you and Vic are right…

Also for me in Ontario we have time of use billing so much cheaper at night

Here is a example

download

6 Likes

Yeah, my power is cheaper from 3pm-6pm.

Edit: :man_facepalming: more expensive :rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Amazing :star_struck: definitely see the difference in strains. Very nice color’s. Congratulations

5 Likes

I feel fortunate to have these cooler temps for the grobo. Especially during flower. Less effort in maintaining temperature and humidity for me.

3 Likes

48 Hours of NO LIGHT and FOOD begins now and chop Friday night

Sewing hand scissors, great for hand trimming and touch ups

10 Likes

They need to make some long ones like the old medical clamps everyone smoke roaches with back in the day. Except with scissors in the end. It would make it easier to trim in this grobo. :+1:t2::sunglasses:

3 Likes

I LOVE these scissors, I’ll never use anything else!!!

5 Likes

@FireGuy @Vicc I’m interested in getting some sewing scissors. I’m guessing they’re great for detail trimming. How are these?

6 Likes

They work great and safer than the ones I have, they just cost a bit more but singers make great sewing scissors. I recommend having a few of them around to rotate when they get sticky

5 Likes

Thanks, I’ll be sure to check them out!

2 Likes

I get the same style as @Vicc. They are definitely cheaper, and the beauty is you can have 3-4 pairs for trim. When 1 gets gunky, drop them in isopropyl to soak and break out another. Those get gunky, clean the originals and drop those in isopropyl :wink:

4 Likes
6 Likes

I thought it was a good idea for the grobo. Those are very nice trimmers.

3 Likes

The plant can take more of a “beating” than you think. Don’t worry about pushing her around to trim her :wink:.

2 Likes

I gotcha. It’s me I just like to try and keep my hands away. And with all the ties and wires involved it would be easier for me. My own style I guess. I keep super clean just because. My trimmers get cleaned every time. :+1:t2::star_struck: ran across these for a funny :rofl::joy:

4 Likes

Nice! I added them to my cart!

3 Likes

thanks for sharing…i’m addicted to hand trimming my buds to try to get their best appearance :framed_picture: :grinning: gonna get these

4 Likes

Its the time again! :partying_face: :tada: :christmas_tree: :axe:
Queue up that harvest song!

Some videos and shots of the buds before getting the :axe:

@FireGuy remember that gorilla banana siamese twin?

8 Likes

I do remember, hope she worked well for you! Good lookin harvest, now good luck with that trim all by your onesie :grimacing:. I’d be down to give you a hand but not available till the 20th.

5 Likes

Thanks brother. I have a bowl trimmer, the long part is bucking all the buds and sorting them

The Gorilla Banana turned out great! I’m looking forward to trying the finish product

4 Likes