Veg Garden 2021

Going to replant some stuff again for a 2nd harvest

6 Likes

How many can u get in on one :point_up:t4:Season :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

2 to 3 weather dependent. Some things just one. Some all summer like the berries and fruit

4 Likes

Dang that is gd I wanna do one so bad but I’m literally running :running_man: out of space in my yard my pool :swimming_woman: takes most of it its 30ft long plus my kids basketball :basketball: hoop I’ll try an figure something out for the next season :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

Love the garden plants look super nice… Keep the pictures coming!! What have you harvested this year so far?

5 Likes

Radishes, Asparagus, Strawberries, Rhubarb, Carrots. The lettuce we will be able to start eating next week and Kale the week after. They’ll last the summer if trimmed up like a tree.

6 Likes

That’s awesome… My asparagus is done for the season… Strawberry plants I pulled they were 4 years old and tired… I’m trying to find starter strawberry plants to replant in late summer / early fall. No luck so far :frowning:

3 Likes

yeah, Asparagus is done now, letting it seed.
Do your strawberries not run every year? I have them growing through all four rows of the garden, I just cut the runners and plant them somewhere else. I did that to protect the Blueberry’s front frost damage. They return every year, but similar to SOME of the raspberries I have (not the ones in the photos) they seem to get stunted from the cold winters. That’s why I build the blocks as I did, to block and protect as much of the roots. Strawberries should produce the whole summer? Ive picked a full bowl already and still that much growing again. I am fighting birds for them, so I pick when white/pink! hahaha

3 Likes

My strawberry plants where sick last year and this year the same thing happened (black spot and powdery mildew) I planted 2 new plants they were fine. I pulled all of them going. I think starting over was the best bet. I hear you on the birds and they start eating early.

Today harvest

7 Likes

Nice pics I can just relax in it and smoke few fat ones lol love the vibes it brings peace of :brain::dash:

5 Likes

Well I’m a bit upset my little auto is on day 67 from seed right now.

I only sowed 1 plant as a experiment to see if the auto would finish early. Doesn’t seem like this plant wants to flip to flower. No sign of buds yet. Should have sowed 2 beans

8 Likes

Wow power she got big! :muscle:t3:🪴

6 Likes

If she a auto and don’t produce buds yet or any at all… What does that mean? she no good or? Always learning something new every day :brain::pray:t3::dash:

3 Likes

Even tho she is still beautiful :star_struck: maybe :thinking: soon :soon: enough my gd brotha :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

My thought is this…

Auto plants years back were weak in thc etc. Breeders are breeding auto’s with other pheno types to make a better auto. In this case I believe the seed is taking after the photo pheno it was crossed with my guess is this is a F1 breeding making it not as stable. As a f2 breeding would be. This is my best guess at this time

8 Likes

Plant looks great no issues there just not working out as planned

3 Likes

Also if the plant continues like this it’s going to get the biggest haircut. I will remove close to 50%. It’s taking everything I have not to do it already

6 Likes

I believe u from how u an @Todd.grobo we’re telling me to attack mine I can only imagine :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

4 Likes

Good to know power! Thanks on info… still a possibility she may be a late bloomer? looks great!

4 Likes

It will bloom just no idea when at this point…

5 Likes