Used Grobo water

Anyone consider using the used Grobo water to water a grow in soil in a tent? Pros and cons?

2 Likes

Just to list a few

Pro

1. Save water and nutes

Con’s

1. NKP ratio could be off because your plant in the grobo has been feeding on that water
  2. If you have any type of bad bacteria in your water you transferring it to your soil
  3. Ph is on the low side for Soil unless you adjust it or grow in Coco

I don’t recommend it but members here have used it before for there other plants… Also remember your changing out that water to refresh it.

6 Likes

I’ve heard it’s good for keeping the grass green :wink::fist_right:

2 Likes

I always dump mine outside on roses or some flower outside and we can definitely tell which ones we have dumped that water on compared to the ones we haven’t, so there is definitely good stuff in there still just not sure it would be enough. If I remember correctly there is someone that has a thread that did this and at some point they had to start adding nutes because the grobo water by itself wasn’t enough.

5 Likes

It Could also contain Little Nasty Buggers :flushed:!:wink:!

1 Like

Update, I’ve been watering a plant growing in soil with Grobo water and it’s doing really good, at least do far

3 Likes

Yo it is doable the plants have to be in the same stages though. I’ve done it before but eventually had to switch to it’s own nutes. But it is doable

2 Likes

Use grobo water on house plants make a world of difference

4 Likes

Hey @Donnie,

Nice to see you here, say ‘sup’ to Lucas for me eh? Hope all is well with you and the family.

Cheers,
Stephen

3 Likes

Hi @Donnie! I believe I saw your Grobo grow videos on youtube before purchasing the Grobo :slight_smile:. Awesome to see you here lol

6 Likes