USA Seed Bank Recommendations

Hi Everyone,

Unfortunately, my order of seeds from Canuk Seeds got intercepted by US customs and I didnt get insurance :man_facepalming: so Canuk Seeds is unable to remedy the problem. My local dispensary only sells regular seeds (I’m looking for feminized seeds). Therefore, I am looking for recommendations for seeds that are shipped from the USA or in the state of California?

Thanks in advance!

3 Likes

Getseedherenow.com

@GuerrillaFartz

3 Likes

Thanks wolf1, will check them out.

1 Like

Seedsherenow.com is my go to

4 Likes

Real Rocky Mountain high carries in-house and thugpug seeds as well and is fairly priced …

1 Like

Growerschoiceseeds dot com ships from Sacramento. They ship fast too.

3 Likes

Thanks, I think I am going to with growers choice, just need to compare their seed selection with existing recipes before I order.

1 Like

They are really good. You can even chat with them realtime.

2 Likes

I’ve been straggling on starting my first marijuana plant I have no idea that planting would be this complicated, a lot of things to consider. I’m trying to grow this www.gyo.green/flash-seeds-super-blueberry-haze-auto-fla-sup-ra.html. I decided to grow my own just for personal use and it’s been very effective in treating my chronic back pain

3 Likes

Why are you straggling your grow??

Brother we’ve all been there in some respect, in our lives, grab a seed and plant it. You’ll not regret it!! :+1::v::joy:

1 Like

So I’ve been buying from seedsforme.com lately. They are located in Washington state. The guy who owns it, Adam is knowledgeable, and will take the time to steer you in the right direction. There is a ton of top notch genetics, and they always give good freebies! I ordered this last batch this Thursday past and got them yesterday. I ordered pink lemonade v2 and got this:

3 Likes

Oh and shipping is a flat $20, so it might be more economical if you get a big order?

I live in florida and honestly I ordered 10 seeds from ILGM they do ghost shipping , and do a secure payment method I got the seeds in less than 5 days …

1 Like

Yep, seedsforme does PayPal! I like that and I get my seeds in a couple of days. Also they have reasonable prices on great genetics :dna::+1::v:

3 Likes

Mephisto Genetics are an awesome choice, the store is currently down/closed while they resupply after a big black Friday deal. They have impressive reviews and customer service along with amazing freebies with every order.

1 Like

Seedsforme carries mephisto genetics as well :+1::v:

Is there an US bank that ships via UPS or fedex? Any shipping that is not gov related honestly.