Upgrades

Hello, just wondering what are some good upgrades for the grobo like if things start to break down over time how can I replace them and where can I find them at, also what is the best stuff, like air pumps, things for temp, water coolers, all that good stuff if someone can get back to me when ever they have free time it will be appreciated thank you

2 Likes

Hu @LeoneForte444
Welcome to AG
The only thing you NEED to have is a spare air pump and air stone for when yours does die. Which i assure you it will. If you have coverage or the extended warranty your covered but youll need to wait for it so having one on hand is a must. The rest is what you find you need.

4 Likes

Cool thanks, also where can I buy the spare pump and air stones

And also I’m growing gorilla glue do you have any advice on extending or doing anything for a bigger yield, I was gonna extend early and late veg each by a week and then flower by a month and I’m gonna top and also trim and stuff like that, should I not extend veg that much

1 Like

amazon sells them. all depends on what you’re looking for. if you pick up a 10 gal aquarium air pump with a similar airstone you’ll be good. as for extendiing cycles…that all depends on how your grow goes. you can top and trim and for all we knoow, it may not effect your growth (genetics and all). just keep us updated and we can all help you with any questions and timeline sort of answers :wink:

5 Likes

Ok cool, thanks man, one more question lol. How do I replace the air pump when it needs to be replaced

1 Like

Sorry for asking so many questions, I just wanna be ready for everything you know or well everything I can think of

you’re good man, no worries. if you open the right back lower door, in to the left you will see the air pump and hose. most of us have just placed the extra air pump outside the grobo in the back and hoook that hose up to it. you can always route a secondary air pump and hose through that door if you want.

4 Likes

Ok word, after my grow is done I’m going to completely study and go over how the grobo works so I can get a better understanding of everything before I go what’s a good size scrog net for the grobo, is a 4 by 4 too big

Pet stores or amazon. Anything works. But medium to smaller is better as your reservoir isnt huge

2 Likes

Ok cool thank you, how long do I have until I have to really worry about this stuff

is this your first ever grow?

Ive had them fail in both units in as little as a month and as long as 4 months

2 Likes

Hi @LeoneForte444. You might want to pick up some hydroguard to prevent root rot and get an aquarium thermometer and hygrometer on Amazon to monitor your environment.

4 Likes

Welcome!

1 Like

Hey man I just topped, should I trim some old leafs

You can but no more than 30 % of the plant at a time, and if your going to i always suggest a drain fill so she gets a nute re dosing and keeps her happier

1 Like

thanks man, i think im just gonna top for today, i refilled her with fresh water and been adding some carboload from advanced nutrients, shes looking really good, i posted pics on my gg post

2 Likes