Update

Just wanted to show update plant kind of froze in growth but as soon as I adjusted schedule and gave more dark it jumped nice.

5 Likes

Strange. Why would any plant grow faster with more hours of darkness?

1 Like

And how exactly did you change the light length of time? Cause I thought we don’t have that option?

1 Like

We don’t unless he is talking about a tent grow or changed the time turning the light back off in the Grobo, it still goes back to the growing cycle after those hours have caught up.

1 Like

Could have chose an auto recipe…forget off the top of my head buy it’s longer then the 18/6 or 20/4 light cycles the Grobo uses for photoperiod.

2 Likes

Well if it’s an auto it’s always 18/6 and the light shouldn’t change if I’m not mistaken. Something isn’t making sense here to me lol :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Plant was in veg and dident move for 10 days I jumped it up to transition and plant exploded with growth

1 Like

Oh… well I would have left it. It’s going to do the stretch when it goes into flower so that’s what your talking about. Typically you want you plant to go into the stretch when the plant is at the second fan. Just to help your yield. Next time just extend the veg cycle, I’m sure many will agree that it’s too early for it to go into flower. Hope that helps! :+1::grinning:

3 Likes

Definitely a bit early and perhaps too short, but do as you please. Patience is key.

3 Likes

Yeah didn’t mean to come off rude or anything, so I hope you didn’t take it that way @Wigtwister But the veg stage is the slowest of the stages, I’ve found.

2 Likes

Yea I think I just dident have enough patience but it still looks good

2 Likes