Ultimate Grow Guide Video **New Release**

Never said y’all couldnt but figured they would want to cover there basics …

4 Likes

We actually also recently shot a “How to make cannabis gummies” video too. That will be coming soon too!

4 Likes

More in depth trimming videos is totally something we could do in the future. This is exactly the feedback we’re looking for :slight_smile:

5 Likes

@Kenzie now that is something I’d definitely be interested in. Other applications. Edible and topical maybe? Creams etc?

3 Likes

Yeah for sure. We’re trying to make more consumption videos and growing videos for you guys. I’ll note those down as possibilities for future videos. We have a honey oil video out there Stephen and I did a while ago and a cannabis gummy one coming up soon. If there’s anything else specific you (or anyone on here) want to see let us know!

5 Likes

I’ve yet to try doing the honey oil one just cause I didn’t feel I had enough material to process. That’s awesome though looking forward to more!

I like askin you and @Osage my cannabis godfathers

1 Like

Let’s just say I’m being really really generous when I say ‘we’ killed the plant, Canada is really cold and wool blankets are best used draped over your shoulders, not much else. :wink: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :worried:

5 Likes

I wanna see in depth ways to recover plants on our own Incase y’all aren’t around… also would like to see videos on common hardware repairs we can do … also more in depth videos of training … also when your doing your videos I want to see time lapse … I say timelapse cuz I’m interested in how your plant responded to whatever you just did. So I can compare and contrast to see if my
Plant might not respond the way it should

7 Likes

Chris your the director…lol

2 Likes

I really enjoyed the video and the showing of a few gardening techniques.
Perhaps a follow up on what to do to ensure we don’t waste that foot of growing space.
Also when will it be necessary to super crop?

Cheers,
Sebastian

4 Likes

Thanks for the video. Good to know what’s to come for me. :+1::sunglasses:

4 Likes

Hey Growers! We’ve got a new video up on how to make Cannabis gummies starring @Stephen.
Click here to watch it
Let us know what you like, what you would like to have seen done differently and what you’d like to see in the future! As always thanks for making Grobo and AllGrowers the incredible community that it is!

5 Likes

Great videos. Would like to see a detailed video on harvesting and curing.

1 Like

Hey @fanatic this is there harvest video-
4:44NOW PLAYING

How to Harvest Cannabis - Grobo Grow Box Tips

Grobo

17K views1 year ago

2 Likes

@ 9:21 it discusses using an auto recipe for a seed that is not an auto. I am at day 1 of early vegetation. Is there something I can do? The seed is FEM Blim Burn Purple Grizzle. A few updates from the grow on my recent post. (How do I link another post?)

Much Appreciated!

1 Like

@GreenBean2019,

((#RecipeRequest)): :chart:

https://www.allgrowers.com/search?q=requestrecipe

You can change your recipe to a generic recipe until they load in your specific recipe: You can also forward the generic recipe to the stage your on now: Under (YourGrobo>Maintenance>ShiftSchedule):

--

((#ShareLink)): :link:

(ClickHereOnLink):

(OrClickHere):

(CopyPasteLink):

--

@BigPapa1,

((#Welcome))::wave::wink:

--

:wave::wink:

Bplatinum9

[#ChampionToMe] :clap:

((#ForTheWin)): :clap:

((RecipeRequest)): :chart:

https://www.allgrowers.com/search?q=recipe%20user%3Asilvergrobo

https://www.allgrowers.com/t/new-recipes/4369/2?u=silvergrobo

https://www.allgrowers.com/t/1st-grobo-gro/4563/4?u=silvergrobo

--

3 Likes

Hello, I got a grobo for Christmas, just waiting for it to get to me. Also I already order some Autoflower seed from Mephisto Genetics, than I just realized something. Do the grobo units have recipes for mephisto genetics?

2 Likes

I didnt see it on the recipe list but you can request it or use a generic recipe.

2 Likes

- - -

@Jusblaze420,

• (This Might Be A Good Idea): :green_thumb:

• (Watch Stephen Grow Two Plants): :wink:

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

1 Like