Recipe Requests Oct - Dec 2018

Hey @Azuri, so awesome! I’ll be following that grow for sure! Is it from Canuk?

Ayyy another exotic generics lover !! I’m running trapstar right now

2 Likes

Yup, I’ll be eager for the results too. :+1:

1 Like

@Stephen New request for “God Bud” which is and indica-heavy Hybrid.
Cheers

1 Like

Big Bud!! I just ordered some feminized seeds and I’m not sure which recipe I should use :confused: … but I love the grove system so far :slight_smile: very happy

1 Like

@Kenny_planter,

StephenGrobo Team - Horticulturalist

Aug '17

Hey Rich,

Sorry, no pics of the GDP, ran it in January of this year. Good question about a recipe for unknown seeds. I’ve developed a generic cannabis recipe that includes photo period settings. If you discover that it is an auto (starts to flower before the 12/12 light cycle begins) you can cancel the recipe and select the generic auto recipe.

Stephen
:wink:

1 Like

Thanks @SilverGrobo!

Our Champ has it right @Kenny_planter, I recommend the Cannabis - Hybrid - Generic recipe to start. Checkout the new grow journal feature and share some pics of your beauty, we’d all love to see what you’ve got goin on.

Peace,
Stephen

3 Likes

Hey @Stephen, I have come up with yet, you guessed it, another question lol. If we see the strain in the recipe list, but it is a different breeder, will this affect the grow? For example, I have a Cinderella 99 from Canuk but the recipe is G13 Labs. This has probably been answered somewhere on here already!

2 Likes

Hey @Dew

It has happened already to me. Reciepe “Might” be the same but @Stephen will have to figure that one out. I’m currently growing Gorrila Glue #4 from Canuck seeds and there is another breeder reciepe in the list. Mine was named GG#4 in the reciepe list thanks to it being added after the original it has a different number of reciepe days. If the reciepe is not in prior to your seed I would go with the generic and they will flip you over.

2 Likes

Thanks for the input @Azuri, ya sometimes it gets me confused and thinking like White Widow, there is I think three different recipes, one sativa, one a hybrid. We’ll have to see what he says-
Speaking of GG4, I found an auto from growerschoiceseeds.com that I’ll be trying in the future!
@Stephen, any added by this breeder to the list would be awesome!

1 Like

Yeah, breeders are getting a bit out of hand these days. I recommend matching the breeder and strain to the recipe and if you don’t see the correct breeder/strain combo, then use a generic recipe. Each breeder usually tweaks their strain to make it their own, but often end up keeping the name the same. White widow is a good example. Many breeders have bred it into their lines…

Hope that helps,
Stephen

2 Likes

Hi. New to craft. I just started a Chronic Widow from ILGM under the Hybrid Generic recipe. I figured it maybe the best recipe for the strain. I also have goldleaf from ILGM I will try afyer my first. Any suggestions or tweaks would be appreciated.

1 Like

Welcome @Memnock22,

The Chronic Widow will do well with the generic hybrid recipe. Spicy yet creamy flavour eh? Looking forward to the smoke report on this one!

Stephen

2 Likes

Canuk cookies, Cinderella 99, Auto Cheese, all from Canuk. If possible of course n thanks!

@Stephen,

:herb::hearts:

1 Like

These would be good too…

The Farm Boulder Co Manufacturer
Rose Quartz
Sour Berry Blue

3 Likes

I can’t wait to see what strains you’re adding!!!:nerd_face:

1 Like

When is the updated list coming out @Stephen? Super excited to see all of our strain requests added!!

3 Likes

Recipes coming soon?? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Working on it this month @Ctaylor684 & @Russel_Richardson, stay tuned for more!

Stephen

4 Likes