UK Users

Hi is there anyone from the UK on here, Im thinking about getting a grobo, Was wondering how long before delivery, any charges etc. how good is it?

3 Likes

I think @Gmann lives in the UK. Could be wrong

4 Likes

:fist_right:!

That I am :uk: :wink:

Still very green but enjoying Every minute :+1: Even the shit times (Very Challenging :roll_eyes::flushed::exploding_head::rofl:)

Always happy to contribute :metal:!!

5 Likes

@Gmann

That’s great, did you get stung by customs and had to pay, if so how much, how long to get one delivered and are you pleased with it

Regards

4 Likes

Hi :fist_right:!

I want another 1 :+1:!:+1:!..1day :roll_eyes:!:rofl:!

Yes there Expensive
In the wrong country
& WE shouldn’t have em :flushed:!:rofl:!

I just ended up paying what was agreed with grobo & No Import Duties were paid Separately
Took around 4wks if I remember correctly…Few Js since :flushed:!:rofl:!:fist_right:!

NOTHIN is 100% perfect & you WILL have issues :exploding_head::rage::sob::rofl: but then it all starts to fit together nicely :wink::seedling::seedling::seedling: oh & Read! Read! Read!

Never grown before but I understand there are magor differences between Grobo & Tents & Not for the most obvious reasons either :flushed:

Enjoy :wink:!:fist_right:!

6 Likes

That’s great, many many thanks

4 Likes

Hey Mitch!
Due to Brexit, you will incur charges upon entering the UK. However, on your order you will not be charged the 21% VAT that was previously included for all Member EU states. We advise to expect a similar cost of duty to what the 21% VAT would have been.
All orders over 199USD are provided with free shipping on the Grobo website. This is a great time to plan ahead and grab the accessories you may need as well!

All orders are shipped in EU within ~7 days of purchase. From there it is about 7-10 days for delivery. I will let you know that due to Brexit, the amount of packages going in and out of the UK has been over the capacity for carriers. This sometimes pushes delivery to our growers a bit later. We expect the UK to have this cleaned up within the next few months!

Look forward to getting you growing :seedling:

If you have any other questions for our team, you can reach out to us at support@grobo.io

Stacey
Grobo Support

4 Likes

Hi Stacey :fist_right:

How do I go about putting a ticket in :thinking: I’ve only done it once before n forgot :flushed: 2 many Big Ones :wink:!:rofl:!

1 Like

You can email us at support@grobo.io or use the “contact us” tab on the website :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Catch you over in support!

2 Likes

Many thanks Stacey, just saving up, another 2months and I will have enough. Cant wait, is there anywhere on the site that has a full list of the recipes you have for grobo

Mitch

1 Like

Hey Mitch!

I believe that if you create a Grobo App account you can go to “Plant Grow Recipe | Grobo App | 600+ Optimized Recipes” and see the recipes we have before you purchase a unit.

Look forward to getting you growing :seedling:

Stacey
Grobo Support

3 Likes

1300+ and counting! :wink:

4 Likes

Hi, I’m from the UK and took delivery of my Grobo on Monday, I didn’t have to pay anything additional to customs, and it took about a week to get to me. Special Queen #1 by Royal Queen Seeds planted, super excited!

5 Likes

Welcome aboard any questions feel free to let us know!! Cheers

3 Likes

Happy Growing :seedling:

Thanks for the feedback on shipping times + duties, @Purp :partying_face:

1 Like

Great to hear Purp what delivery company used ?