Turning on the Grobo again 😁-CranecityCannabis

Regarding the pH monitor/pump, this is the unit I am referring to (2 of them are required, one for up, one for down):

Bluelab CONTPH pH Controller with Monitoring and Dosing of Solution pH Levels Amazon.com

@chris_barfield you opposed to these in any way?

3 Likes

Blue lab is good stuff

1 Like

What about auto-pHing in general? Good or bad idea for tent? @chris_barfield

https://growgen.pro/bluelab-guardian-monitor.html?fee=15&fep=8005&utm_source=google-feed&utm_medium=shopping%20feed&utm_campaign=SCFeed&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&adpos=&scid=scplp716336&sc_intid=716336&gclid=Cj0KCQjwpZT5BRCdARIsAGEX0zmZhCd3wG8aCs4JczWjEJkmjxIRgcB_pJ1DA8ocOtYB5rQXzyeY_nEaAh5_EALw_wcB

That’s the one I have. With jacks and some other formula -once u lock down the Ph- it rarely moves the needle. I also like my Ph to slightly drift up… a lot macro and micro minerals gets absorbed at different Ph levels. But that automation of Ph is pretty cool too

2 Likes

Appreciate it Long, great advice, also glad you shared that site with us. Pricing seems to be better than anywhere I’ve visited.

Day 27
Water change today and change dosage of Jacks. 2nd topping tolerates well 2 days ago.
Temp Rez- initial 69F
EC - 1.4
PH 5.9-6.1
Power Si-.5ml/G
Jacks A-2.7g/g
Jacks B-1.8g/G
Epsom Salt - .825g/g
UcRoots- 2.5ml/G
Fulvic Acid -5ml/G
Hydroguard will be added 2 days later.

3 Likes

Looking great, question: why the pulse and the govee?

Guessing redundancy redundancy.

I couldn’t find my pulse after the move. Lol. So I bought the Govee. Look and behold I find it after cleaning up everything :joy_cat:

2 Likes

Very cool…Im living in a cave man!!!

2 Likes

What’s your personal opinion on the Pulse? Best environment monitor on the market?

Yeah pretty much - I tried a bunch and that one does the best job. If u can control your environment in a tight range - the VPD calculations will help u a lot. I like also that I can check my environment when I’m at work or on the go. If the light turns off, it will notify u that the light is low. U can set alarm triggers when your temp or RH gets too high. It has pretty all the data collection that Grobo should u give u lol.

3 Likes

Ordered :+1::+1:

3 Likes

Gawd dam! U get the casing as well.

Got this:

2 Likes

Yeah they updated casing. I got mine Lie@3 2 years ago. Post it on your thread and me thow it goes.

1 Like

Day 32 - Third round of topping today. U can’t see it but there is 8 tops. LST training will start next week. Flip day looks like day 42. Need a water change today. @SWSVIC where do u buy that grid to scrog your plants.

8 Likes

Looking good buddy.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07K6TDCLT/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

1 Like

Day 33
Plucked a couple more leaves and gave her a water change. She drank roughly 1 gallon in about 5 days. It’s kinda crazy that she is drinking that much.
Temp Rez- initial 72-75 :rage:
EC - 1.2
PH 6.0
Power Si-.5ml/G
Jacks A-2.7g/g
Jacks B-1.8g/G
Epsom Salt - .825g/g
UcRoots- 2.5ml/G
Fulvic Acid -5ml/G
Hydroguard will be added 2 days later.
[/quote]

4 Likes

She doesn’t look to happy about her hair cut but it needed to be done. Would like to see her in the morning to see how she recovers. Do you feel the water temp is having a negative affect on her other than an increased risk of root rot?

1 Like