Truenorthseedbank

Guess I cant order from them anymore second time in a row seed got taken. Trying to find another good seed bank for shipping to US or that is within the US

1 Like

Seedsforme.com

2 Likes

Thank you I’ll check them out.

Pacific Seed Bank worked well for me. Their goods arrived and all of the seeds have so far popped. Plant looking very nice.

1 Like

I’m still ordering from seedsman.com

1 Like

I just found a place out of PA. I’m thinking of going to give a try. I really like there site and how much info they give you on each strain. Its home grown cannabis co. Thanks for everyone input. I’ll let you know how it goes getting from them.

2 Likes

shit- thats not good to hear. I think my order was also seized at customs. Ended up having to buy a seed local (I live in CO), but still was looking forward to growing one of the strains I ordered.

1 Like

Mephisto Genetics is awesome, they are only autoflowers (not sure if that is an option for you or not)

https://www.mephistogenetics.com/shop/seeds/artisanals/

Good genetics + always awesome freebies. Fast shipping and they just had a minor restocked the us store.
I was going to grow the 4 assed monkey for my next Grobo grow and was going to have a tent grow with the Creme da le Chem. (Will be the first try at growing outside the Grobo)

Otherwise I’ve heard Oregon Elite Seeds was a decent shop, I’ve had order issues with ILGM so I wouldn’t go with them at this point personally.

Whatever ya pick I hope ya get your seeds :+1:

1 Like

I received a letter in box that they shipped it in. I’m just going to go with US based seed bank they cost more but for the price of mind that I’ll get my stuff is well worth it in my eyes.

2 Likes