Trolmaster Hydro X Pro Lights shut off randomly

Recently upgraded to the Pro X and has been running smoothly since install. After install of ASR1, lights would shut off randomly. Trolmaster Pro X does not have a manual, only you tube videos.

2 Likes

I believe @Mpower11, @chris_barfield or @Vicc may have this model. :eyes::seedling:

2 Likes

Thank you! We were able to get someone on the phone from trolmaster this am. They really don’t offer much in the way of instructions other than generic you tube video.

1 Like

overheating?

1 Like

That’s gotta sting a bit! If you can reach these guys they may have some experience dealing with your situation!
Hopefully its sorted soon and you can give us some feedback for others who may struggle with this issue in the future! :eyes::seedling:

2 Likes

Hey Miami,
Do you have this model? You might be on to something!

@StaciegirlAK
After reading a bit the trolmaster will shut itself off when over heated or shut off the CO2 when the exhaust fan is running. :eyes::seedling:

2 Likes

Sorry I don’t have this light but overheating is the first suspect when dealing with lights going off randomly.

How are the temps in your tent @StaciegirlAK ? How’s the temp up near the heat sink/fan on the lights?

3 Likes

I don’t have the Pro model but still maybe able to help

Can you explain how you setup the ASR1

Also in the hydro X (I’m guessing the pro have it also ) there is a option in your lighting that turns the lights off it temp to to high?

4 Likes

Was able to reach tech @Trolmaster that suggested factory reset. Great help, but the lack of a manual and all the bullshit videos only tell you how great the system is. It is a great system!
IKeep our fingers crossed that it keeps working!

We have a legal grow in Alaska and this Hydro Pro X is controlling a 50+ lights and a whole slew of equipment as well.

Thanks for all the input!!

3 Likes

You’ll do good to get a plan B with that much stuff running on the trollmaster! Crossed my toes! :eyes::seedling: