Trim or not to trim?

4 Days in Late Veg - Very Bushy and packed… Should I be trimming out the bottom or should I let it stretch out first? Its like a ball of Christmas Light wires in there…

2 Likes

I personally wouldn’t trim any leaves while she is in growth mode (veg). The leaves act as the powerhouse for the plant and will help her continue to grow.
What you can do is try to tuck larger fan leaves out of the way so bud branches will get more light. Also check to see if any of those leaves are caught or twisted up with other leaves.

She could be trimmed once you are ready to flower

4 Likes

OK thank you

1 Like

Let those freak flags fly! No, but seriously, you may want to trim in a bit. If for no other reason, to keep the moisture from building up too much among those lush leaves. She looks great though.

3 Likes

Trim the bottom for sure, the rest is fine with some tucking! :eyes::seedling:

2 Likes

@CM1266,

https://www.allgrowers.com/t/ultimate-grow-guide-video-new-release/2627/6

• (#StagesInAGrow): {Search :mag:}:

• (There Is A Wide Range Of Ways To Grow A Plant): (We Can Only Tell You What We Feel Is Best If It Were Us): (You Do What You Feel Best For Your Little Grow): (We Have Had Issues Of [DampingOff] On This Site, So A Clean Up At The Bottom Would Limit The Moisture Affect Some):

• (If Your [Pod] Is Damp You May Consider Some Options To Eliminate Any Issues):

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

4 Likes