Trim off or leave alone?

Hi everyone, need some more help. Should I trim off the dying leaves that I have pointed out or just let them be? My seedling is only two weeks old and don’t want to do anything that will harm her. I appreciate your help

3 Likes

opinion I would say since she young let her grow it will fall off eventually don’t want stress her out best of luck!

3 Likes

Thanks, I was thinking the same thing.

3 Likes

Are you adjusting your Ph? plants looks a bit off.

2 Likes

I adjusted ph to 5.9 that day and this is her since then!

5 Likes

Have you checked it since then? Your ph will swing up and down

2 Likes

I just started checking it and adjusting it a couple days ago when I noticed the bottom leaves. Since then it’s been doing great with lots of new grow and no signs of issues that I can see. I will recheck it when I get home tonight.

2 Likes

@Pug_Dad,

• (#Welcome): :wave:t4: :wink:

• (#TeamHasGotYouCovered): {:green_thumb:}:

• (#EarlyShowing):

• (2021-07.28): (Getting Ready For An [#IceShackTentGrowing]): (Four Cloned, Three In [SlicedBlackNoodle], Other In [Pod/Soil]): (We’re Going To Use Two -Or- Three [5-Gal. Bags], -And- One [10-Gal. Gag]):

• (Funny Story [A_Quicky] I Stuffed The [SlicedBlackNoodle] With Clone In The Basket, Sat It In The Slot In The [GroboStart], -And- The Water Made It Float Up): (To fix This, You Notice I Had To Lift the [PlasticPod] Above The Top Of The Basket, -So- To Cover The Hole):

- - - [2021-07.30]:

@Cljones34,

• (The Only One [:point_up:] I :eye: Have Is For The Warning :warning: Post Shown Above :arrow_up: , -And- Helpful Advise To Follow):

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

2 Likes