Trichome/flush timing

Hi everyone, I’ve been doing a lot of research on this topic but most of what I read is a bit confusing. I’m about 3 weeks away from flushing my first grow. She’s a Mazar Kush feminized non auto.

I’m looking for that couch lock/narcotic effect so I would like some trichomes to be amber.

My question is: do I wait to flush until some are amber or do I anticipate that the milky ones will turn amber during flush?

Thanks

5 Likes

You can extend flush for as long as you want. I do rhat to hit my maximum amber too.

3 Likes

Do you begin flushing when they are becoming cloudy or wait for a small percentage to turn amber?

What is considered maximum amber?

3 Likes

I flip to flush when i am close to my desired amber percentage. I usually shoot for 50 50. Twice ive done two 100 percent amber which weve since eaten.

4 Likes

@pkroaster,

• (As Our [Champion] says you are looking for that [CouchLock/Narcotic effect] you will definitely get it if you want to go [All out Amber] before you start to [Flush]): -But- (If you don’t like it much, you can tone it back some on your next Grow): (It’s all Trial and Era): :white_check_mark:

(Champions) (ClickHere):

--

--

--

4 Likes