Tray not level?

Question? How would I submit a ticket if didn’t purchase from Grobo but still have warranty?

Just email support@grobo.io or follow the support link from the app, should be that simple.

6 Likes

If you have a dremmel or some 100 grit sandpaper you can sand down some of the front right vertical part of the guard. Chances are, if it is like mine, not enough was removed from that part when they put it together. If you look at it you’ll notice that it was tapered to fit along that portion of the reservoir.

If you do sand it down I recommend you do it far away from your Grobo, it will create quite a mess.

1 Like

Unfortunately I don’t have either of those so I was going to go ahead and try out one of the methods they stated. Just as soon as I can get my butt off the couch :grin:

I received my Grobo Premium within the last 30 days and the lid was also not perfectly sitting flush. Looked just like yours. There are some guys with chiller tubes underneath the panel too. I think it’s ok as long as it’s not terribly crooked, which it doesn’t look to be. I wouldn’t worry about it man

Is your clear plastic shield for the water level sensors on straight?

1 Like

Yeah man the plastic reservoir is on straight, it’s just uneven. Kinda like warped plastic ya know? The pod seems to be okay as of now. Not overly saturated but still damp slightly most on top

oh yeah the warping! Mine has that too. Not a problem man. Grow on!

1 Like

Tray wasn’t level so opted to get a replacement water sensor cover to level out and it came today…thanks again @Dani for the quick response and delivery

6 Likes