Transition or not

I’d have plucked a few more fan leaves up top to allow airflow but this is good for now
Also the button on the back can be pressed down for a second and you can enter “photo mode” and a different colored light will come on that is easier to photograph under and won’t leave the lines on the picture.

Your plant looks extremely healthy! Wouldn’t be surprised if she really shot up in a few days

2 Likes

Looks good. Just remember when u lollipop to not take more than 20% at the time and allow a week for recovery. Could have withstood a little more on the top side to allow for better airflow but u can tuck some of those leaves.

1 Like

Thank you guys. I will take a few more fan leafs off as I just prune it yesterday.

2 Likes

Also as a side note a good day to do trimming is on water change days so she gets fresh nutes and water. @Gabriel

3 Likes

Sounds good. Water change is today. Thanks again

2 Likes

I also have some OG Kush in day 32 overall,I topped it about a week ago. Should I remove those big fan leafs from the top? I’m not sure what to do. Thank you again.

2 Likes

Those big fan leafes are coming off of the main stem.

1 Like

Don’t take too many fan leaves off or she’ll need an entire week to bounce back and revive them. Fan leaves are solar panels!

1 Like

Sounds good. I’ll let her grow a bit more. Much appreciated.

2 Likes

Hi growers. I’m day 32 out of 37 in flowering stage. Not looking for a couch high. I’m not sure if my pics are good enough but if anyone can tell (from pics) and let me know if I should extend another week. Buds still seem small. Thankvyou

3 Likes

Looks Good…
If You Are Not Lookin For Super Couch Lock, I Would Throw Her Into Flush…
That’s Still A Whole 10 Days Still Maturing.

3 Likes

Thank you. I will do that today.

2 Likes

Hey growers. I’m in second week of flushing. Not looking for a couch lock high. I would appreciate some input if possible. Thank you

3 Likes

Those look mostly like pictures of fan leaves, any solid pics of the buds?

Either way, the fan leaf trichs look ripened and dark amber which means your inner bud trichs should hopefully be amber/cloudy. More pics of buds would helps

2 Likes

Thank you for the input. I hope these other pictures are better. She’s in day 16 of flush right now.

2 Likes

Wow they loook A1! I like mine mostly cloudy barely amber. That’s it!
Few more days of flush and you’re good. image
My fav pic. Mind if I keep?

2 Likes

Not at all! Thank you for your help. I should have kept her in flower a bit longer, now I wonder if the buds would have been bigger, but oh well. I guess it comes with experience. Thanks again and I’ll keep posting

2 Likes

I believe I had the same problem with my first grow. A mistake I will not make again! But your bud looks like it’ll be pretty potent and not very sleepy in the high. Next time, you’ll know!

There’s a famous saying around here and on other forums/subs that people like to use to describe this

Two more weeks! :joy:

1 Like

Hey guys! I’m pretty excited as Im almost ready to harvest. I was thinking to take her down today or tomorrow. Any opinions are welcome. Thank you

1 Like

Hey @Gabriel she looks mouth watering and is ready for harvest! Awesome buds!

2 Likes