Transition Day 1

I’m not really sure when I should start defoliation. First time grower. Can I get some feedback?

2 Likes

Switch it back to veg if you haven’t gone to dark yet. Give it another week or two to hit the net

3 Likes

Thank you. Will do. It just switched an hour ago.

2 Likes

@Cookiemonster,

--

2 Likes

Update-Day 26/29 late veg. She’s growing nicely. A few defects from early malfunctions but I’m happy she cold power through :muscle:t4:. I’m happy thus far.

2 Likes

Day 9/14 of transition. :muscle:t4: Roots!!

5 Likes

That looks awesome! Great job on the screen of green!

Are you planning on defoliating some of the larger leaves soon? Im not an expert but I feel like someone will suggest that before you go to flower :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you. Yeah that’s the plan for the weekend when I get a little time. I also would like the screen pulled up a little.

1 Like

tenor_gif1404458751908092777001_1600539813464 tenor_gif7452224572705282677001_1600539881132

2 Likes

So I’m opened her up today and see she’s still shooting upward. I’m sure I will have to extended her flower stage. I already did my big defoliation cut a few weeks back and she’s bounced back. Should I trim her again? Any advice @SilverGrobo @SWSVIC ?

1 Like

I hate to say it… but does anyone else think this SHE looks like HE? O_O

I think you have a male plant honestly. I’m not an expert but I don’t see any female flowers anywhere and you should most definitely be having some pretty ripe flowers at day 43 of flower

Had a few technical problems during veg which set it back some weeks with under watering. I just thought it set the grow time back

Hey @Cookiemonster,

I believe your plant has “hermed” on you brother :pensive:. I’m seeing lady parts and male parts.

1 Like

Absolutely heartbroken

- - -

@Cookiemonster,

https://www.allgrowers.com/t/omg-no-more-space/6628/10

• (UsingHooksToKeepColasFromTheLight): :white_check_mark:

- - -

https://www.allgrowers.com/t/skywalker-auto-2nd-grow/7894/59?u=silvergrobo

--

5 Likes

@Cookiemonster out of the bulb that I circled in blue, do you see any pistils (white hairs) emerging? :pray:

1 Like

@SWSVIC Yeah they are white and brownish

Awesome! If that is the case then your in the clear Brother!

2 Likes

Thank you. After reading through some post I thinking :thinking: it might be the genetics. It’s from seedman and from what I’ve been reading they seem to grow slowly.

1 Like