Transition and the quest for the 8th generation joint

Honestly it gives me headaches so i dont. Not that i havent lol

My first time i was 24 in frisco down there for a weekend of concerts wirh some online buddies from IRC
Good times.

2 Likes

I suffer from Cluster headaches and atypical Trigemanal neuralgia, which I had brain surgery for in 2016. I certainly can appreciate headaches…

2 Likes

Is it odd that I’ve spent entirely too much time today attempting to count how many joints I’ve actually smoked in my life time.( Rough estimate)…Oh @Stephen…What a tangled weave you’ve woven. @Todd.grobo you and your wife had the chance to stop this today… Alas… Here we are :rofl::rofl::rofl:. Thank you all for this. All that I ask… For my sanity ( he said humorously)… Please someone post either an answer or the reason why it’s a trick question because my THC filled mind is reeling lol
tenor_gif6585903849990414970001_1599445486038

4 Likes

I dont get headaches at all normally. Not even what locals here call a chinook headache. Im a local. So when i get em I don’t like em lol. Im sorry to hear you had that kind of surgery but happy your ok. Always makes me think of silence of the lambs…

1 Like

I cant admit that lol. I know what we smoke now because of covid. But normal life would take us a lifetime to smoke that lol. But if covid lasts forever lol

2 Likes

This is great…

2 Likes

I’ve actually only tried them once a long while back but I hardly had any effects at all. I dont think it was enough. I do want to try it again sometime. I thought about growing some to try… this grobo has me wanting to grow all kinds of stuff now… especially bc I’m deep into flower and not doing any trimming :man_shrugging::joy:

3 Likes

Easy peasy lemon squeezy! Way more forgiving than cannabis, and much less time :joy:.

3 Likes

Thats what I’ve heard… ive got to figure out the best place to order that will ship to Indiana :thinking::joy:

I’ve always gone through mushrooms.com never disappointed. Spores are legal like seeds, but there are a couple states with spores that are a no go. I didn’t see Indiana as one of them.

4 Likes

LOL :slight_smile: I have 2 lemon trees myself from seed.

2 Likes

I’ve got tangerine and lemon. My 4yr old loves my tangerines!

2 Likes

Just go to a cow pasture and find some damn dung…lol!!! Don’t forget your :gloves: you might need them for all the :poop: plenty of mushrooms :mushroom: oh my now that’s different story!!!

2 Likes

I :thinking: you led us down Alice’s :rabbit2: :hole: with all this math stuff Stephen! No good can come out of the 2 plus two = :pie: unless it’s blackberry of course! :joy: :sunglasses:

5 Likes

There have been studies that suggest that :mushroom: have been shown to be beneficial for of both cluster headaches and trigemanal neurological interestingly enough! Either Chad Johnson or FireGuy suggested growing :mushroom: in Grobo. Is that possible??? I believe Mayo Clinic had studies on the matter…How would it work regarding nutes and such?

Oh no, I wasn’t suggesting growing in the Grobo. Mushies need too much humidity. I was just saying they are easier and take less time.

1 Like

My apologies…way off! Would be a good idea! How about ayawaska? Now let’s do a spell check on that one…lol🤯

1 Like

Yea, I didnt mean in the grobo either. Thanks for the info @FireGuy about where u order. I knew spores were legal to buy but I dont know anyone personally that has bought spores off the internet so I didnt want to scammed.

1 Like

I’m a little slow on the uptake…gotta yeah! Guess we should just stick to :tomato:

1 Like