Transition and the quest for the 8th generation joint

What to do when you’ve harvested and replanted and you are trying to keep your hands out of the Cookie jars. Plus to top things off, your retired and bored out of your mind? Solution I guess is to do a little spring cleaning and roll some roach joints!!! :joy: :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Hey @buzzy6,

Nice log cabin there! One of my favourite ways to start my campfires. :wink:

So, the big question is, what generation are you rocking here? Is this a 2nd generation joint? I was obsessed with trying to get an 8th generation joint when I was a teen. Then I learned about math…

If we are rolling 1/2 gram joints, we need 1500 pounds of herb. Average $100 an ounce, that’s $2.4 million a year. I’ve also heard that the further you move up, the more tar, resin/oil you are dealing with, so it gets harder and harder to even smoke in a joint.

So here is my challenge to you, how many joints would I have to smoke in a day to have an 8th generation joint in 1 year?

#Lifegoals

Cheers,
Stephen

10 Likes

Roflmao. Omg. Trying to get my wife to stop rerolling joints and then there is this thread lol.

7 Likes

:raised_hand:t5: I’M high… But I’ll give it the ol’ college try… Lol

390625 ÷ 24 hrs(Day) =

16276 Joints every hour

Assuming you could continue same rate :

8760 Hrs ( 1yr) × :arrow_up: 16276 JPH( Joints per hour)=

142,577,760 Joints smoked then re-rolled for an 8th Gen.

gif_temp013_1600553304454

*WAIT!!! THAT’S NOT RIGHT LOL

6 Likes

How funny is that Stephen… and I’m not sure math is my strong suit. That’s why I became a psychotherapist :sunglasses: I did wear :gloves: can’t be getting my fingers all nasty!!!

2 Likes

What why on earth :earth_americas: would you do that? We are in the middle of an apocalypse and need to conserve…lol​:cry:

2 Likes

390,625/365=1,071 (rounding up)
Better to do in a leap year=1,068 per day. Pretty sure you’d die! That’s 534 grams a day :hushed:

6 Likes

Please can’t forget about the leap year…:sunglasses:

1 Like

Regards to generation…lost track, but does it really matter? It’s all going to the same place!! :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Ill give it a try if it helps humanity with this math problem.

4 Likes

Your wife has been in to something for years Todd and must have some semblance of good judgement. She is your wife after all :joy:

Around 1070 seems correct to me, but I can’t help but feel like that’s too easy of a calculation.

The tricky part is probably keeping track of which roach belongs to which generation. :wink:

3 Likes

Or which one to :fire: up first. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

@Stephen tenor-7

1 Like

Too bad I didn’t have a few :mushroom: to sprinkle on top of those generational bones…:sunglasses:

2 Likes

tenor-8 lol

3 Likes

I can help with that :joy:

2 Likes

:joy: reminds me of a Xmas during my youth!!!:exploding_head:

2 Likes

Too funny :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: its up in smoke :dash: time!!!

1 Like