Total loss of grow data

Hi :fist_right:

HELP :flushed:!!

Grobo lost Internet connection for some reason

Tried to reconnect (green light) but she wouldn’t show on my network…Nothing :thinking:!!

I decided to turn off & on again & she if that would reboot her

It Did but ive now lost All Data of my Current Grow :worried:!!

Obviously I need to recover this somehow as I’ve tried Everything with No success :exploding_head:!:pray:!..

2 Likes

Re-creat the grow. Pick the recipe, and move forward to where you were. Just a thought. Not sure it will work.

3 Likes

:fist_right:

That was 1 train if thought :+1:

Thanks bud :wink:

See what grobo come back wiv before I try anything me finks :thinking::exploding_head:

2 Likes

Knew it was goin too well :roll_eyes:!:flushed:!:wink:!..

2 Likes

Well after a lot of trail n error the data came back & after a few reboots she is finally staying connected :+1:!:sweat_smile:!

No idea what happened but all started with the blue heartbeat Blinking Fast :thinking:!!

All calm n connected now so :crossed_fingers:!:pray:!:crossed_fingers:!:pray:!..

3 Likes

Keeps loosing connection :thinking:!

Fast flashes blue & a few Orange too :flushed:?? but Will eventually connect

Connected atm but needs sorting :exploding_head::thinking:

3 Likes

That happened to me before try doing it again unplug u grobo from the back an wait 30 sec plug back in :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

:fist_right:

She had done this before & that has worked every time :+1:

It was the lost Data that Freaked Me Out :flushed:!

All back to normal atm though :pray: :sweat_smile:

See what grobo has to say :neutral_face:

3 Likes

Yea that worked for me sorry hope u fix it quick :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

They might be able to tell u more from there end :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

That happens and it restarts and everything comes back. I had something similar happen a few times and they wanted me to check my wifi as Grobo keeps saying low signal. The only thing is, my Grobo is almost direct line 20 maybe 25 feet away and my wifi cameras 50-60 feet further out back get good signal. Right now my Grobo only has 1 bar signal and everything else I bring in the same room has full bars, I just did it. :grinning:

5 Likes