Topping side branches

Hey @shawshank7755 she looks really happy and good right now. I just looked up BB online and because of what I read, I would likely flip sooner than later. If she is going to stretch, your at the bottom of the 2nd fan, you are totally good to go to transition and we’ll have to watch her canopy as she stretches. She is a longer grow here, you can see 10 weeks in flower is a long time. Ensure you are doing your mid week top ups to ensure she stays healthy and happy.

It should come as no surprise that Bruce Banner marijuana seeds develop tall, sturdy plants, particularly when treated with the utmost respect. Gardeners with some experience are encouraged to try their hand at the techniques they’ve learned to coax a hefty harvest from its heavy, bright green buds (500 grams indoors vs 900 grams out). While it requires up to 10 weeks of flowering, when taken a little earlier, you can expect the effects of Bruce Banner to be stronger – an experiment that’s more than worth trying out.

2 Likes

What do you mean by tops adding water or trimming to plant I was just away for a week so The water change was supposed to be on Thursday but I got back today and it seems to still be OK the water was low but not too bad hi did the water change today
I don’t know if it will shift to Sunday or it might say change on Thursday The notifications I’ve been getting is that the plant is in flowering and doesn’t realize that I extended late veg for two weeks I guess they are generic and automatic
Thanks for your help you are the man

1 Like

Water drain and fills happen once a week. Typically on the same day every week. Once a successful drain and fill is complete, your nutrients dispense, bottles 3, 4, 5. 3 days after your weekly drain and fill youll alwaus be reminded your plant is thirsty. In later stages of growth they will drink a lot of the reservoir and topping it up afterthose days is great for your plant. Not doing so could lead to plant problems.

1 Like

OK got it thanks for your help

1 Like

@FireGuy,

• (Some Examples That I :eye: Have Done On Our Plants Below :point_down:):

- - - [2021-08.06]:

@STANK,

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

3 Likes

Bruce Banner fem two more days of transition
Just refilled the water haven’t seen bottle one or two dispense anything for the last three fills calibrated the pH sensor and it is good it would be nice if we could see what our PH meter is reading in our Grobo heading pages hopefully it’s ready to go to flower for 56 days any suggestions would be appreciated

4 Likes

Personally, i would extend Late Vegetation until the plant reach the bottom of the middle fan.
With the nice, but a little aggressive, trimming you did, the plant will probably need a day or 2 to recover.

1 Like

Where did you get the tubing and what’s in them?

2 Likes

Definitely ready for flower!
The super thick branches will have the biggest buds, those skinny scrawny branches will produce bud, but it will not be as dense. This is where 4-6 main colas are suggested, its a bit late to remove branches now, however prior to flipping into transition you could remove several of the small branches where the bud sites are not at the same height as the rest. This will force the plant to spend its remaining energy on the higher bud sites at the top. That’s what we want!
She looks really happy and looks to have improved quite a bit from your photos 12 days ago. Definitely consider flipping her with some fresh water and a trim. (currently anything below bottom fan), well work our way up!

1 Like

I totally agree with @Todd.grobo
She is ready for Flower
I think i was too stone yesterday, she is clearly passed 2nd fan on your last picture
I can’t wait too see how it looks like in 2 months from now :slight_smile:

1 Like

They are colored grow lights with five levels of light got them on Amazon cheap just trying to make sure there is enough light at the bottom of the plant they have a built-in timer but I just turn them on in the morning and off at night before the lights go off in the Grobo

1 Like

Will do thanks for your advice looking forward to growing some big fat buds next time I am going to try and pick a recipe that doesn’t take as long as this one but has good high power buds

1 Like

Thanks they look like you could use this for training also.

Bruce Banner Processing: 32722C4D-E7C1-4B71-A41F-659424D0ED6A.jpeg…
13 of 56 for flowering starting to bud up looking pretty good

3 Likes

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing @shawshank7755
She looks so happy. I think we might the right call on flipping her, look at her go!

That’s a happy strain for sure. I love when buds look like little hairy aliens like that! So cool

1 Like

Bruce Banner day 37 of 56 of the flowering the leave tips are turning brown any suggestions how or why this is happening

3 Likes

This happens in the flower stage.

3 Likes

Normal endof life signs. She looks good

3 Likes