Toping an AutoFlowering Plant

Lol!

1 Like

Autoflowering strains are the latest craze in the cannabis world, and with good reason. Autos are extremely easy to grow, have short flowering times, reach manageable heights, and still produce great herb
**TIPS FOR BIGGER AUTOFLOWERING

• PICK THE RIGHT STRAIN : …
  • DON’T RE-POT YOUR AUTOS. …
  • USE AN AIRY GROW MEDIUM. …
  • GIVE THEM PLENTY OF LIGHT: …
  • AVOID TOPPING, FIM-ING, SCROG-ING, AND SUPERCROPPING. …
  • GET THE NUTRIENTS RIGHT.
  • AVOID OVERWATERING. …
3 Likes

okay so here she is. total time 88 days, put her in flowering since day 65 up to day 78. she’s 131g wet, around 4.6Oz. I’ll update once she dries a bit :grin:

8 Likes

LST is the best for autos

@IndicaFan,

((#Harvest)): :clap:

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

What kind of rack is that? I have been trying net trellis but it’s not working out so far lol

Any tips for a firs time auto? [Uploading: A95B8450-18A4-4CA0-97BB-823A3CFA95AB.jpeg…]

Girl Scout cookie auto extreme. Extended early veg a few days but jot sure when to flip to transition. Don’t need need her stretch outing the grobo now

Uploading: 1B6AAFEE-1021-4F66-B014-D4D380F7883F.jpeg…

I guess pic didn’t load. 17/24 early veg and 27 overall

Yes, I’ve found that LST is the best type of adjustment to do, bend and flex things out of the way carefully. I’ve found that if you top/fim you have to extend the veg and flower periods. The results are strong but the nugs will be small. Good luck on your grow!

1 Like

- - -

@Smudgefam,

• (#TeamHasGotYouCovered): {:green_thumb:}:

• (Only Extend Her To The Middle Of The Two Fan Lines If You Are Unsure Of How Tall She’ll Grow):

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

1 Like