New Cloning Video

Hey Growers!

Check out our new Video on how to make a cutting a clone!

Cheers,
Stephen

12 Likes

@Stephen how far into plant growth or stages can this be done in.

2 Likes

I have cloned from toppings successfully but branch cloning makes more sense.

1 Like

Awesome! Love it!!!

Next… if I only have one Grobo, and I’m taking the cuttings from the plant inside my Grobo, where is the new clone from the cutting go once the roots have been developed?

I would LOVE a mini-grobo to maintain a mother plant to keep taking cuttings from so that my main Grobo is opened up to receive the clone.

5 Likes

@Stephen,

(#GreatVideo): (YouTubeVideo): :video_camera:

--

:video_camera: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sparkling_heart::camera_flash:

- - -

@lego880,

…

• (This Video Will Help Guide You On The Cutting Process):

…

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

3 Likes

That might get us at least to the end of early veg or middle late veg before height becomes a problem.

1 Like

Hey @Todd.grobo,

Great question! I’ve taken clones in the transition stage and even the beginning of flower if you really want to save the genetics. You will have to put the clone back into vegetative growth, but you can do it. Just takes much longer going back to veg, try to get them at the end of late veg.

Stephen

4 Likes

Hey @omacoder,

Yes, I agree 100%. A perpetual grow setup is ideal. With summer on the way, might be time to try an outdoor grow with your new skills.

Cheers,
Stephen

2 Likes

i will be transferring grows to 7 gallon air pots. Could get 5 and 3 to small. Bought a greenhouse thing to put em in. Should do good in the yard.
This will also allow me to avoid a flowering period in july which is too hot in my house. Sorta a save me double move

3 Likes

I’ve cloned all the way through flower … a lot of people say you. And but I’ve done it to save cuts just takes a bit longer

2 Likes