Too much?

Thank you! It means a lot!
I am afraid I cut too much at once, :weary:
I hope she’s a fighter!
Also, my very first one had root rot. How do I stop this?!

4 Likes

Root rot is usually due to high water temps. You want to keep your water temps under 70 degrees ideally. You can use Hydroguard to help your roots deal with high temps or add a water chiller.

5 Likes

As @Wake mentioned you can use Hydroguard to help deal against root rot. Ideally you should keep your Grobo in a room with an AC and a heater and turn them on whenever you need to keep the temperature in a good range. I understand that the temperature can fluctuate a lot! You’ll have to watch out in the Summer time, when it can get really hot in NY!

4 Likes

@Aang @Wake
Is there a telltale sign that it has root rot? Or it could be starting?
I don’t think she has it, but it does get hot and I live on the second floor, so whatever heat is coming from downstairs as well :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Browning of the roots can be a sign of root rot. This is a good article on temperature and humidity: Cannabis Temperature Tutorial | Grow Weed Easy

Do you have a hygrometer and a water thermometer to monitor your temps/humidity? You can get them online for a few bucks. I have this:

4 Likes

Yes, I have both.

1 Like

@Aang thank you

Put some fans around ur grobo to bring down the temp​:+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

I have one inside and two industrial on the outside :joy:
Thank you!!!

1 Like

:+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

@Shorty,

- - -

@Shorty,

• (3TimesACharm): {:wink:}:

• ((#Harvesting)): (#Congratulations): :older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

--

:older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

4 Likes

Update!
Day 35/70
Day 74 Altogether
Zkittlez Auto 118 Day Recipe

7 Likes

Wow! Looking great! :fist_right:t2::+1:t2:

4 Likes

Nice…I have 2 Zkittlez autos going right now…just entering flowering…it will be nice to follow your grow for comparison…thx for sharing! :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Do you have photos or a thread about them? I’d love to see them! I purchased my seeds from ILGM

1 Like

Mine are from ILGM too.

tent grow…grew very tall

started in grobo…moved to small tent…but it outgrew that so now just living in the closet…yes…that scent on my clothing is “eau de Zkittlez”

6 Likes

Looks awesome

2 Likes

Haha love it!!

4 Likes

Update day 48/70

She’s getting too hot :hot_face:

2 Likes

Harvesting!

5 Likes