Too early for flush? Memosa Lemon Auto Day 20/23 Flowering

Hi!
I‘m growing my memosa now with the Generic Auto recipe and reached day 20/23 of flowering. Then 10 days for flush will start.
But for me it seems too early. Buds are too small, overall plant growth ~0,5 inch per day. No extra nutes.
Should i extend flowering and maybe switch half way to flush then?
Any hints please?

6 Likes

You have a ways to go! The recipe is just a general guideline!
Your right to think its not ready because the buds have not developed yet!
Post again in two weeks! :eyes::seedling:

7 Likes

Ok thanks for the hint! The genetics said „remarkably small“ but she grows highly motivated.
Will give her another 2 weeks of flowering. Thx!

5 Likes

Yeah she needs more weeks in flower for sure! The plant is looking healthy and bushy. If you want you can lollipop trim her. Check out this awesome grow guide video here:

3 Likes

@Parcival,

• (#TeamHasGotYouCovered): {:green_thumb:}:

• (Always Want An Extra Set Of Nutrients): (Can Always Continue With Them On The Next Grow):

https://www.allgrowers.com/t/new-video-increase-your-yield-with-the-shift-schedule-feature/8301?u=silvergrobo

- - -

@Parcival,

• (I Know She Is An Auto, -But- If You Trimmed Everything At The Second Fan Down, She Should Breath Better -And- Maybe Shock Her Enough To Bud Up Those Flowers): {:thinking:}: (Every Flower Below Will Not Be Ready When It Is Time To Take Her Down AnyWay):

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

4 Likes

Ah thanks, I‘ll have a look. I just removed a few fan leaves during flower to shed more light. I was never sure about how much stress my lady will endure :slightly_smiling_face:

Regarding no extra nutes: all i do is using collected rain water and using 30ml of 3% H2O2 in 10 Liters. After a few days I add a fingertip of hydroponic bacteria to keep the roots healthy. But I have nothing to compare as this is the first grow.
There is still some left in the bottles 3,4,5 but will be finished with next refill.

1 Like

One thing worries me a little bit. The main flower is about 6 inches away from the LED. With current growth it will reach the top in ~10 days.
So this will burn the main flower?

2 Likes

Use some grobo supports if you have them or supercrop that thing! :eyes::seedling:
Supports are less stress on the plant and can anchor the middle plant more to the side so it won’t burn.

4 Likes

Thanks for the hint. Could get tricky as the canopy is very flat with multiple colas. Maybe when I bend all in a swirl :thinking:

4 Likes

So, another 7 days in flowering stage. I already bent the branches a bit and fixed them with zip ties but some of them hit the ceiling.
Anything i can do to?
I bent the highest tops to the side, hence no burnt flowers for now, but inplanned another 7 days in flower and 14 flush days.

3 Likes

Good job managing the height! Continue to keep an eye on her so she is at least 2 inches from the light.

Based on how she looks - so many white pistils - she will need more weeks in Flower. Keep us updated and check back in about a week. Do you have the ability to check the trichomes?

3 Likes

Yes i have a microscope, but flowers seem too small to check the trichomes. Will post a microscoped pic. :+1:

Ok great! You are probably a few weeks away from checking trichomes. I usually start to do it once I see about 50% of the hairs change from white to orange.

3 Likes

She does not stop growing. I thought autos will be easily manageable with height. First 2 flowers already burnt (just small ones as i bent the main cola to the side). But still away from seeing an end. Extended flower for another 7 days (today 37/44).

1 Like

Day 65 of flowering (103 total)
After reading few articles I‘ll skip flushing and just extend flower for additional 7 days.
Hopefully it‘s ready to harvest then

4 Likes

Looking good, they are starting to turn cloudy, the amber will come sooner than later.

3 Likes