To snip or not to snip?

My index finger is on a “main” branch (not sure what its actually called). The other comes off of it. I would snip already but the offshoot looks really healthy.

Will i get better nugs if i remove this?

1 Like

@BUZZEDMAN,

• (May We See Your Entire Plant To Better Assist You): (To Judge [YourSelf] You Can See If All Bud-Sites Are In The Light): (Any Lagging Behind Can Come Down -If- They Don’t Make The Cut To The Second Fan Height):

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

3 Likes

Here is the full plant

1 Like

Auto or photo? That also plays a role in pruning

2 Likes

Photo

1 Like

Nice, that means pruning will be more forgiving. It looks like you’re already flowering. What day are you on? Admittedly I’m still new to this too but I’m a bit further ahead and have done way too much reading on here :joy:

2 Likes

Day 14 of flower after a 14 day transition.

Flower starts with transition. Week 4-6 is bud bulking time. As a rule of thumb your last big defoliation should be done on day 21 of flower. I would be very careful about trimming at his point. U definitely don’t want to stunt her. U could trim some of the big fan leaves to open up bud sites. Also u can tuck some of the leaves as well.

2 Likes

Thank you for that great info!!!

1 Like

Nice, the more you too the bigger nuggets you will have :+1:

2 Likes