To loud

I’ve received worse gifts :joy:

1 Like

Once for my Birthday my Neighbor Bought me some Fox Farm Happy Frog
3 Big bags…wrapped them up and brought them over to the party :tada::laughing:
Best damn birthday Gift ever😂

2 Likes

do you or anyone here have the power location (picture) and the air flow ratings of the stock pump? its just way too loud and now that i have 2 grobows in the same room close 2 each other, the sound is maddening.
TIA

1 Like

I do not my man, and to be honest I do not feel the grobo factory unit is optimal for growth so air flow is irrelevant in my opinion. My unit was already mid-grow when I disconnected mine from the power supply thus I did not want to disassemble the machine, I simply cut the wires through the back access port then capped them on the side coming from power supply (right side of looking at rear of grobo). I then pushed the wires into the machine away from metal walls to ensure no electrical vibration occurred.

1 Like

You must have bionic hearing cause I cannot hear anything coming from mine. :joy:

2 Likes

I’d imagine you’ve checked this already, but if not it’s worth a shot - or even if so, to try again:

Sometimes the pump’s power line itself can lean on the back wall of the grobo and rattle against it, as it carries the vibration from the pump. Just pushing that wire over toward the reservoir instead of the back wall fixed it on both of my units. The air hose itself can also do that if there are other wires leaning on it, those wires touch the back wall and then rattle as it vibrates.

I have an older unit and a newer unit (2.5 yrs old and just over 1 yrs old) and they’re both fairly quiet. I find the fans are louder than the pumps unless the door to the grobo is open (then I can hear the pump).

3 Likes