To extend or no extend? That still is the?

Hmmmm I would like more biomass in these buds of course…today is day 81 and harvest is scheduled for August 18. Might be time…

4 Likes

Sorry Dos Si Dos Indica photo…if that helps😎

1 Like

They do look done. Next time clean off anything below the 2nd fan in your unit and youll find that the buds higher up get bigger and fatter. You didnt use any extra food right?

1 Like

Never do…

I just like the distilled and Grobo nutes

3 Likes

Then that type of trim is required. My issue is always finding the right time. I feel anytime is appropriate if you set her up for success and agreed grobo nutes are enough.i think ill have some hardcore buds this time for coming close to that trim. Time will tell

1 Like

This is the same strain. Go figure! And it’s a month younger…lol

4 Likes

I planted this like the second week of June

1 Like

So I’m thinking you are right on the money about the trim Todd! I’m 6 foot five inches and very old and Grobo is a challenge for me to work on…:sunglasses:just have a difficulty getting below that second fan lol

1 Like

Yeah this one will fill out nice cant wait to see final product. Another 45 to 55 days,?

Thanks what I’m waiting on is this one. Package said 92 days from seed to harvest, but I know we can’t believe everything we read😎! It’s only been like 72 days or so and I think it’s getting there what do you think? Flush in a week or so???

4 Likes

Yup i think your timing is right.

U got a jewelers loupe…that is really the only way to tell if they are ready to be harvest. Another veteran grower recommended taking little branches off each week or subsequent day when it close to harvest- depending on your body chemistry you might prefer milky , or more amber , or clear and milky.

2 Likes

Thanks yeah I am sort of waiting on the amber to get around 60 percent for anxiety…

3 Likes