To early?

So I am growing amnesia lemon by Barney farms I think I might of washed her to early I have been getting stuck with the amber tri but I don’t want the couch lock so I decided to wash a little earlier this time .I just think it’s to early at this point hairs are still 1/4 white but I am looking for a def opinion what you guys think and if I did wash to early what do you guys think I should do

7 Likes

Oh and she’s got 3 more days of wash out of 10

1 Like

Do you mean flush? If so just extend another week! :eyes::seedling:

4 Likes

Yea I meant wash sorry :grin: so just extend the was for 7 more days ?

3 Likes

Lol I mean flush lol sorry rough week

2 Likes

Lol! Yeah if you extend flush it will give It more time to ripen up! If you want more THC.
Not too long though or you will be closer to more CBD and couchlock!
Just post again in a couple days if your wary of going too far! :eyes::seedling:

4 Likes

Thanks Bobby your the best​:grin::+1:t2: ! I I’ll post again in a few days just to make sure

3 Likes

Here we go baby what you think time to chop her down

1 Like

You tell me! What type of feeling you going with?
Your looking like you just entered half clear territory which won’t give you the highest levels of THC.
Funny how your photos before this looked more ripe, is this the top, middle or bottom pics? That will tell us a lot!

Lol this is a weird situation the middle hairs of her are orange and the top colas are still have some white hairs

The picture I sent today are from the tops and middle of her .I am looking for the highest thc I can get from her I don’t want the couch lock no amber tri if I could avoid it so what you say cannabis queen :grin:few more days or ??

1 Like

Are you going into flush or dry?

Dry I have been flushing for 12 days already

1 Like

Ok, can I get three more days? Just three and then you can chop her head off! :eyes::seedling:

Lol Awesome :clap: 3 more days it is ! thanks Bobby your the best I can always count on you for some good advice .

2 Likes