To big of plant?

Starting to be concerned that it’s getting to close to the light. What should I do ?

5 Likes

Couldnt be more perfect if thats where she stopped!

6 Likes

@Todd.grobo roughy how many days in does it take to stop growing upward

3 Likes

I’m on day 49. Will it continue to grow higher? Also will it burn this close to the light ? I’m on a auto setting so if I’m suppose to manipulate the light timing or pattern, I would greatly appreciate some advice as I don’t know what I’m doing . Thank you :pray:

4 Likes

Changes based on the genetics of every plant.

3 Likes

She looks like shes done stretching as she is focused on forming buds now.
Have you pushed your coco pod down a bit? Give you an inch extra space.

5 Likes

I’ve pushed the coco pod down and now put in the magnetic wires to try to keep it away from light. But it’s hitting the top and folding over now.
@Todd.grobo is this okay ?

2 Likes

Wow, still growing! Might have to super crop a few on the top sides! They are not near the light yet and don’t typically burn on the sides, but they will try to creep towards the middle.
Do you have more magnets to bend them down while the stems are pliable.

1 Like

Okay i looked at super cropping and started with one to see if I do it right . I do have a few of the magnets and lines that could still be used . Thank you for your time and attention. As I greatly appreciate the help

2 Likes

Looks pretty good. I have had several of my grows strapped to the sides of the walls like yours. They will still grow and you may need to adjust them or the leaves from time to time until the end of the grow.
With so much plant in the unit, keep an eye on any moisture spots as it means condensation is happening there and you will need to remove 1 of the 2 leaves touching to prevent moisture and mold.

1 Like

P.s. she is happy because her stems are green now. She may darken them a bit with this HST technique. :slight_smile: be gentle with her!

1 Like